Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Here’s my two dollar theory:

Megacat = “Meg” . “a” . “cat”
Megacat = A cat named Meg

4 Likes

I second your theory. But… Is Meg a man dressed like a woman or Is Mega Cat a woman dressed like a man?

I have heard that RedBubble has small profit margins in comparison to similar online stores. I’d recommend another but I’m not terribly familiar with the ins and outs of them all.

Now this is just my own confusion, so please bear with me–but would you get money back if you distributed it on Patreon? If that’s money you’re getting anyway? Or would the idea be that Karl’s work brings in more patrons, or you having a unique tier to fund it?

You did talk about doing a Kickstarter for shirts a while back, maybe this is the place to try it? Although I don’t remember exactly why you decided against going that route, so maybe not

In that case, here’s my three dollar theory:

Megacat = A cat named Meg?
Megacat = “Meg” . “a” . “cat” …
Megacat = A cat gem

Megacat (anagram of “a cat gem”) is thus a summoned, mythological-type creature.

Shapeshifters don’t care fur your pawny little purrception of gender.

2 Likes

Those puns were uncalled fur.

1 Like

Say… have we ever seen the a-hole reporter without sunglasses, distracting yet concealing clothes and hair and beard that look like cheap halloween wigs?

2 Likes

…my mind is blown.

Especially since the dean’s name is Meg Tolly.

4 Likes

So I take it, from now on everyone is suspect of being Mega Cat and that his name is Meg?

1 Like

Everyone except Hedy, Cal, Downfall and the MC. And Bookie. Everyone else is Megacat.

2 Likes

I think Dr. Hover is above suspicion too…unless I include some ominous foreshadowing into his short story, “Nowhere to Go but Up!”

9 Likes

Granted, we know what happens when cats ‘go up’ goes and gets a ladder

2 Likes

Well, the one time he went up we DID have to go and get him down (or get Hedy to get him down) so I guess it’s confirmed he’s Megacat now…

Everyone being Megacat will give me nightmares for weeks, I feel a lot better for not badmouthing him infront of those kids now…

3 Likes

I’d advocate for a secret just-for-fun ending, but that’d be hell to write and code.

1 Like

Like the crazy Silent Hill endings where everything was orchestrated by an alien Shiba Inu dog?

Summary

tumblr_ne3gjvHsMm1t46hado5_500

Hehehe, Megacat comes down from a spaceship “IT WAS ME, MEGACAT, ALL ALONG!” Characters pull of masks to reveal more Megacats underneath. This would be the conspiracy theory to top all conspiracy theories.

Yeah, it does sound like a real pain to code (and how to even reach that ending), but we can always dream, can’t we?

3 Likes

As long as we can get drunk with Hedy afterwards…

1 Like

I’ll second that, because Hedy :heart: (I am a weak woman).
Also, I don’t think anyone could deal with that sober.

3 Likes

Time to get plastered…

1 Like

Is it wrong to want a harem? I mean…if so, then gimme McCormick.

I’m honestly dying for Dr. Hover to do something cool. He has such a stupid, useless power (even for Speck) that I want my boy to randomly do something super badass. Like just delete the MC and rewrite the story so its about Hover.

4 Likes