Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Get a free Dirty Girl RPG sheet! Post 1753)

I’d love to help beta your work, let me know!

@HomingPidgeon and @LadyColossus, you two are definitely in. Thanks! I’ll post when I’m ready. It may or not be Sunday, since I just realized Sunday is Father’s Day. I might let the family spoil me that day instead of writing.

Godspeed :smiley: :cat:

Enjoy that time with your family! You deserve it!

One more for the playlists out there for the Hedonist:

I’d love to help out as well!

Thanks, @Cheion, you’re in!

@eric_moser
If you’ve still got room for a fourth beta reader, then I’d like to throw my nonexistent hat in the ring. :slight_smile:

Okay, @impeccably-stressed, you’re in. Hat in ring!

And four is a good number. More than that would be overkill. I’ll notify you fine folks when the draft is ready to look over. Working on it this morning.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Points of View and Tenses

@HomingPidgeon
@LadyColossus
@Cheion
@impeccably-stressed

Well, I managed to finish the draft today. It’s about 4,000 words. I’ll PM you all with the link.

Okay, my 4,000-word Crook short story is finished! It was fun for me to dig into the mind of a slightly younger Crook. I really enjoyed the process. And thanks so much to the awesome beta readers!

Anyway, there are two ways to get it…

Booksmart+ Patrons get it this weekend.

A week or two after that, I’ll send it out to my Readers’ Appreciation Group. If you haven’t signed up already, there’s no reason not to. It’s free, and I don’t spam (at most, one email per month). Link is here: http://eepurl.com/doKeYL

Are there consequences to “Ignoring” the text from mom?

Yes, your relationship will take a hit.

Avert your eyes people, I have tried writing a bit of fanfic:

Constant dripping wears away…

Dealing with what I think happened with Hedy in the interim between CCH1 and CCH2.
WARNING:
Contains alcohol, mentions on dubious consent, swearing, and spoilers for CCH2.

It’s probably amazingly OOC, and contains a number of painful puns.

And again, this is fanfic, aka just my take on stuff, nothing canonical.

I finished the game and I remember asking dirty girl to talk to the looters, what was the bug? If there was one I didn’t notice.

Hey guys so I want to have a bit of fun with the game and see if i can create a sort of god character with all attributes maxed out and all. Problem is I tried to edit the game’s values with apkeditor and I messed up the game. Tried with gameguardian and it just flat out didn’t work. So can you guys help me out, I’m kinda stuck here.

sad trumpet

Uninstall, get the game again, play proper?

That’s a question for the modding/editing thread–I think there are a few, but this one seems to be the most popular

Note: Imagining Downfall and Hedy banter and bicker is more fun than it should be. Why?