Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

@Harroc If I end up seeing The Rock in my sleep, I’m blaming you. Tress against Shizukani? Aw man, I can’t see that going over well at all for (s)Tressy!!

@MeltingPenguins you think we’ll see CW again? I was so sad when he left, he was my mc’s bestie What really worries me is the Hag and Lowlife combo, with our current team :confused:

1 Like

Dunno.

And mhnn… Friendzone might work against those, then again, seeing how hedy is immune to her… hmm.

DG and shine should be able to hinder all mindwarpers, though. You cant control what you cant see.
Monstrosity choking on a hairball is still a hilarious idea, also tress could learn to turn her hair into a glider and work on airdrop attacks with hover and crook.

It’d be risky, but if timed right rain and quickie could trick dr shock into electrocuting a few of the dozen.

Another thought! DG can unleash her deadly gas, and Quickie can encircle some members of the dozen to focus the gas on them.

1 Like

@MeltingPenguins I died a little when I thought of Tress using her hair as a glider (That would be an awesome use of hair!).

Summary

Does Hag need eye contact for her power? If so, then DG and Shine, hell, a few smoke grenades woill do the job, that would save some lives!
As for the Rain/Quickie thing, well, no pain no gain, and it might work.

As for Friendzone, no it didn’t work on the Hedonist sadly but maybe it’s because she’s still not in full control and we still have hope? That would be so good! She would make a really good buff for the team, We need to get her back now too, I swear there’s only a handful of students left to work with in Speck!

@Cheion Ohhhh, like The Flash or Superman! Quickie does need to still learn to speed up for more than 8 seconds and bam! we have a fan !

Tress, on the other hand, died a lot because she found a way to f*** up.

5 Likes

Any walthrough you could offer for that, please?

@GregorDeVillain:

@Harroc has given a very detailed walkthrough on the entire game in an earlier post. You might wanna look at it.

But to answer your question

4 Likes

This indeed is my Plan C. Simple and elegant.

8 Likes

DETAILS ON SUMMER ART CONTEST (A few edits this morning in italics)

1. Each entry must capture a scene from CCH2. Entries with no setting or context to show what scene is being referenced will not qualify.

2. Up to 2 entries per contestant. Contestants must be 18 years of age at the time they submit their entries (because I cannot enforce these rules on minors).

3. Either digital or traditional mediums are fine; whatever you’re comfortable with!

4. Email submissions to eric at fictionbyericmoser dot com (I will send a reply when I get it…if you don’t get a reply in 48 hours, reach out to me.

5. Each applicant assigns all rights to their entries to me. Applicants cannot post their entries on any social media channels, forums, etc., until after final judging is completed (I do not want applicants going out and asking for votes).

6. Deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on July 31, 2018.

7. PRIZES: (paid via PayPal) First Place: $100 USD, Second Place: $50 USD, Third Place: $25 USD. Also the top three entries wil be featured on my website and social media.

8. I have total discretion regarding the judging process (but I’ll probably open it up for voting like last time, as that’s more fun for everyone!)

9. Folks working on official CCH art projects are not eligible to participate.

Any questions, just ask!

11 Likes

Somehow I feel we shoul’ve seen this comming…

Summary

8 Likes

Glorious.
I hope the landslide of theories and musings didn’t overwhelm you, @Eric_Moser

1 Like

@Eric_Moser

I was browsing around the internet and I found a comic that described exactly how I feel about Mega Cat, so I redrew it.

Yes, in a rap battle between Nil and McCormick who would win?

15 Likes

It would be hilarious if Mega Cat is literally a cat (or cats), and he sure does personify one! Since cats rarely ever seem to care (much) about anyone anyway. They’re just adorable feisty devils that are like, You want me to help you? MAKE ME.

1 Like

So is he like a Khajiit?

1 Like

I first imagined Mega Cat as a guy in a golden cat helmet who makes cat related puns all the time. He is just so good of a hero that noone bothers to question this.

He has a purple cape too.

1 Like

hehehe @Eric_Moser comes back from vacation and the forum is in shambles over consiracy theories, cats and shenanigans
Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community

I do hope Mega Cat has the trademark White Persian Cat of Evil which he strokes when coming up with nefarious plans

7 Likes

A cat stroking a cat. Now that’s something I want to see.

4 Likes

@Cheion We need to see this! Ah, damn, I think accidentally made myself like MG with this mental image…I didn’t want to like MG, he’s shifty…

Or it got knocked off during…other activities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (sorry I couldn’t resist my mind is trash lol)

3 Likes

If Mega Cat is a Khajiit then he must be M’aiq.

2 Likes