Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

@MeltingPenguins I’ll die if it’s something boring, like George or Joe, given how extra he is! Now I kinda want it to be boring, because I love the big marble oaf !!

@Carlos.R It’s cuter, but too peaceful for MG! I still vote for bus-eating

@Harroc GRAB YER TIN FOIL HAT, WE’RE GOING PLACES!

Summary

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat

1 Like

I’m allergic to cats…

GASP in realization

Am I a living Mega Cat detector?

3 Likes

oKAY, OKAY STAY CALM!! All we need you to do is stick your face near Tolly and Nil!

we could all vote for aramis/remy runs away

I will sacrifice my Kyle for this,:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: YOU HAVE MY VOTE! I’M SO UNECESSARILY EXCITED NOW
(ahhh look at me sticking emojis like the cool kids, I’m still so in with them youngsters)

1 Like

I am growing more confused by the second. Who are you talking about?

3 Likes

;_; thank you :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

@MeltingPenguins don’t, you made that overly fancy name a reality, I will accept no other :heart_eyes:

@Harroc we had weird dreams involving the game and namedropping.

I think it’s the first signs of withdrawal ;_;

1 Like

I know that, but who are you trying to name?

1 Like

The Hedonist aka Big Marble Joe

1 Like

What about Dwayne Johnson?

2 Likes

How about… no :no_good_woman:

I am not familiar with foreign names; is “No” a common one?

1 Like

Sigh… i need a drink…

1 Like

Do you want me to bring out the cat puns?

Oh god, I had a mental image of that. pls nO, Harroc, it’s 2 in the morning, I cannot go to sleep with that in my head!

The discord server crowned me Pope of Puns. You don’t stand a chance.

But back on topic:

I still think the students would be a perfect match against the dozen, if they learn to use their skills better.

@Ch3rryB0mb think of hedy as he is on the cover, asleep on the couch in his office.

2 Likes

@MeltingPenguins that was so soft, you give me such nice dreams :heart_eyes:
You know who, oddly enough I’d be interested in using against Monstrosity X? Friendzone. I wanna see her dopamine powers against the eldritch horror. I know she seemed pretty useless (although I firmly believe she would nail interrogations or info gathering, because everyone would feel nice and safe with her, and how can you not trust your friend ) but I can’t help but wonder, if she becomes stronger, could she counter the horror?
But yeah, although everyone has been snobbed out of the other schools, as a team they have very interesting and complimentary powers…

6 Likes

I’d be interested in sendind Tress against Shizukani.

For science.

@MeltingPenguins Fine, I’ll stop now; it’s literally 1am where I live, so I retreat for the meow-ment.

I can. Protip: being insane helps.

CW should be able to encase Black Bullet in a sphere made from her own bullets.