COMING WEDNESDAY: "Cliffhanger: Challenger of Tomorrow," New Trailer, Author Interview and DEMO!

TRAILER:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

DEMO:

30 Likes

I only had time to read the prologue (darned work!) but wow this story is right up my alley. I love the pulpy goodness, the pacing, and all the world-building accomplished in what was actually a neat little mini-story all on its own. This is definitely a buy for me!

10 Likes

Loved Baroque, can’t wait for this. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there any list of ROs? I was wondering if the assassin or the princess were ROs.

4 Likes

This sounds amazingly, almost decadently, fun! I’m excited!

I like the demo and I think I’ll buy the whole story :+1:

What timezone is the hour in when it’s available?

They’re based in California, so probably Pacific.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Pretty excited for this. Looking forward to play!

well. bad signal .on steam says it’s “coming soon” hoped to play it today :sweat:

1 Like

It’s 1 hour and 30 minutes away on playstore

Hey, folks! CoG staff here. It’s awesome that you’re excited about the game! Just to reinforce some information about how releases work:

• We generally officially release games in the early afternoon in the US Eastern time zone
  • When we do that, we send out the mailer and post on the Forum. That’s when we consider a game officially released.
  • It may take some time for a game to propagate to the various stores. Even though we send the game out at the same time to every storefront, sometimes it takes different amounts of time for the game to reach different stores. We don’t have any control over how much time it takes. Sometimes it’s a few minutes, and sometimes it’s a few hours. But never fear! It will get there.

Thanks for your enthusiasm! And stay tuned for Cliffhanger later today!

10 Likes

It’s out now, ya’ll. I release our games. I’m on the east coast. As Becky mentioned above, sometimes it takes a while for the various platforms to propagate. Generally I’m an early riser and I like to have everything done by 10am eastern if not before. However, we sometimes encounter issues during release, so the game is never “officially released” until you see a forum post or the email in your inbox, which I strive to have done by 1pm eastern/10 pacific. Sometimes you’ll see it’s on Steam first, sometimes you’ll notice it’s available on Google Play Store but not yet in the iOS omnibus, etc. That just means we’re in progress. Stay safe, have a great holiday, and ENJOY CLIFFHANGER!

4 Likes