COMING THURSDAY: "An Odyssey: Echoes of War," New Author Interview, TRAILER, and DEMO

What the hell? I’m pretty sure the android on my phone is way above the required 4.1.

1 Like

In my case it says that it isn’t available in my country, I’m from Spain btw, first time I see that I thought that if it was in Google Store it was for all the world? Hope is just a waiting thing

Yeah it’s not available in India either

Same

It’s not officially released yet which may be the issue - try again once the mailer or announcement are up, and if it’s still not available, you can buy on the CoG website, Steam, or the omnibus.

7 Likes

Correct. When you see a mailer in your inbox, the game is released. Not until.

3 Likes

Sorry, i know not everyone has the game yet but if someone could help me i’d appreciate it.

how can i save Ajax from Scylla?! I’ve tried everything, i tried with high speed and high strength and he still dies

1 Like

I don’t know if you actually can.

1 Like

The game is still unavailable.

1 Like

It’s now available…

1 Like

Whoo hoo its out! Besides the storyline, I like the length of the game. There are lots of things to do, but it doesn’t drag on. I can replay the game a lot of times and try out different things and take risk. There are too many times I’m scared of taking a risk because the game is too long and I dont want to start over.

2 Likes

Its actualy not that long.

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s not that long. It’s also 250,000 words, so it’s not short either.

2 Likes

In today’s standards it’s not long. We have been spoiled by some of the authors.

1 Like

Hello I’ll have a question : is there any way to win the trials of the mist or is it unwinnable either way?

1 Like