Oh, thank you!
But yes haha, I realise that was an overly dramatic statement that wasn’t meant to be one - I’m terrible at remembering anything - names, dates, details, song lyrics, lines of dialogue (actually hmm I think I do pretty OK on ideas/themes/concepts).
But I do think I’m pretty good at some things
Aye aye. I’ll do my best to find all the ones I remember.
So I’m speeding through the game to find mistakes. So far, haven’t found any pronoun mistakes but I did find these two mistakes.
We are 3 sets down and win the next one, making it 3-1. Then we win the one after that, too. This should definitely be 3-2.
This should be game, not set.
Also, please excuse my lack of patience in posting these hahaha if you’d rather I collect them before posting instead of posting them right away, I can do that too!
Thank you for those you’ve found already! Don’t worry about it, I’ll take a look through whatever you have, whenever you send them in
Progress update: 31/07/22
I am back from my holiday! Also caught good ol’ COVID and am still on the tail-end of showing symptoms, but in between all the fun (and not so fun bits), I’ve been writing and editing!
[This will be part of the coming update - as of now, stands at around +80k new words.]
Day 1 of freshman orientation (Sat)
- Meet D (and G) in the morning (No change) - choose your fave beverage
- Meet your hallmates/orientation group (No change) - play a short icebreaker game, choose your major
- Amazing race (Edited slightly) - achievement up for grabs
- Go ‘waterfalling’ (No change) - added a short alternative scene
Day 2 of freshman orientation (Sun)
- Morning of the activities fair (Edited) - options to hang out with hallmates at the fair, or alternatively, spend quality time with Rayyan or Tobin ~alone~, or call Sam to lock-in the next time you’ll see each other!
- Laser tag (Edited) - wrote the scene to be slightly more ~active~ this time round; achievement up for grabs
First day of classes (Mon)
- First class (Edited) - runs more smoothly now
- Training session (Edited) - added a whole mini-game for finesse 'cause the first two challenges were strength & agility related; achievement up for grabs
Rest of the week (Tue-Fri)
- Challenge match on Fri (Writing in progress - for Max; and Planned - for Jacks, depending on whether you beat Emerson or not) - long tennis gameplay scene → did I write 20k+ (and counting) words for a branch that very few people will play, because y’all mostly beat Emerson? Yes. Do I regret anything? No.
Weekend + Next week (Sun-Fri)
[This will be part of the following update - this current update is becoming a behemoth as it is]
- Club activity (Planned) - If you went to the activities fair, you’re invited to the first meeting on Sat morning, where you’ll get to hang out with G / your roommate / hallmates.
- Friendly doubles match (Planned) - moved this to the subsequent week (in-game time) just to break things up, and also it makes a bit more sense chronologically).
Already looking forward to Day 2 of orientation.
Good to hear you’re on the mend from the 'Rona. Sticks with ya for awhile if you don’t look after yourself
Tobin or Sam, Tobin or Sam…very difficult choice.
Totally can’t wait for the update but I also hope you will get well soon author
@TheBread impeccable taste hope it lives up to your expectations! And yes the first 2 days were rough!
@idonotlikeusernames Haha, enjoy flirtin w them both while it lasts
@Knoez Aww thank you! I am more or less recovered and well!
@JBento bahaha!! Well, in my defense I did have a truck load of fun till it happened. Guess the virus decided enough was enough
I’ve never been a big fan of tennis, but I definitely loved this story