Citadel WiP (Updated: 1/21/2023) - A Medical Drama with Romance

In this context, attending is a noun (it’s the med community equivalent of rank) rather than verb, so the current wording is correct, though I see what you mean

4 Likes

couldn’t have said it better myself!

capital H

Once again, good catch, but I think this is correct as well. The MC suspecting a “trap” followed by an unclear gender pronoun can’t be coincidence. Vic has secrets, and this has to be foreshadowing.

I am just kidding, btw, great catch

3 Likes

IT’S HERE!

Case Two, Chapter Two: Work Hard, Play Hard is now available here!

As always, feedback is appreciated. Let me know what your favorite moment in the chapter was - I’d love to hear it!

For coding errors, please let me know which line the error occurs at (ChoiceScript should display it in their error message).

36 Likes

i just have one word on the update…AMAZING

3 Likes

AHHHH THANK YOU!!! It was so much fun to write :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You forgot to add “know” in this highlighted part.
@bouncyball

3 Likes

ahh xD great timing! I had just finished the previous game, so glad there’s more to play :smiley:

edit: also!

awake, i believe!

3 Likes

Happy Citadel Anniversary!

AHHHHHHH

I can’t believe today’s the one-year anniversary of Citadel ! It doesn’t seem like that long ago when I first posted my demo on the Choice of Games forum hoping someone might play my game - I certainly couldn’t have imagined all of you here today.

Thank you so much for your support and your company. You’ve been with me through:

Nine chapters (100,000+ words!!!)

1,600+ Tumblr Posts

TWO board exams

and Countless Shenanigans

To you 1,300+ Tumblr followers, 250+ Discord members, CoG Forum readers, Patreon subscribers, and all the lovely, wonderful, amazingly talented IF writers I’ve met this year - Citadel really wouldn’t be possible without you. I love you all very, very much - more than I can put properly into words.

Cheers, everyone!

34 Likes

seems to be a error if I try to go home after seeing Vic and not the other people

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m mostly active on Tumblr, but I just thought I’d let you all know…

I have a Patreon now! Tiers start at just $1/month, and you can get access to weekly updates, sneak peeks of the upcoming chapter, and early access to short snippets and chapter drops!

Cheers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

2/27/2022

Happy Sun-yay everyone!

EXCITING NEWS

Case Two: Chapter Three (“Lull”) will be officially released on Friday, March 11th, 2022!

Can’t wait until then? Check out my Patreon , where you can subscribe for early access to the new chapter - as early as this coming Friday (March 4th)!

Cheers!

32 Likes

Hi everyone!

Early access to Case Two: Chapter Three (“Lull”) is available for Patreon Fellows tier and up!

The demo release schedule is as follows:

Patreon Fellows tier and up: 8 p.m. on Friday, March 4th, 2022

Patreon Chief Resident tier and up: 8 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8th, 2022

Public Release: 8 p.m. on Friday, March 11th, 2022

Cheers!

19 Likes

Hi everyone!

Early access to Case Two: Chapter Three (“Lull”) is available for Patreon Chief Residents tier and up!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m so glad I checked the forum today. New victor content is just what I need!:pray:t6::pray:t6:

2 Likes

Wazzup? I must say the demo is getting great, but there is a problem, the page doesn’t load. After the party scene, whenever if I go or not, the page to the next chapter doesn’t load. I replayed all over again, but it still doesn’t load. Please, do you know how to fix it?

Ps: sorry if this got confusing to understand, english is not my mother language, and you know, I’m still learning it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh - yes! The public release of the next chapter isn’t until this Friday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can we get a dryg addiction from stealing pills

Probably not, but there is a surgery intern in Case Three who will offer you Adderrall.