Citadel WiP (Updated: 2/26/2021) - A Medical Drama with Romance

I love korean medical dramas especially Dr. Romantic 1&2 and i can’t wait to play this one. :heart:

4 Likes

Ahh, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Progress Note 2/21/2021

Hey everyone!

1. Chapter 4 is more or less done! I just need to polish up the stats/playtest/etc. so expect a release this coming Friday (2/26/2021) ! I can’t wait for you all to play it (and for you all to officially meet Dr. Grey and Dr. Sloan).

2. This week’s character-themed posts on Tumblr will be centered around what the ROs usually wear when they’re not working (i.e. they’re casual outfits). The order will be:

Monday: Davy Jackson

Tuesday: Jean Liu

Wednesday: Dr. Sloan

Thursday: Eli Sanford

Friday: Dr. Grey

Tumblr link here: https://bouncyballcitadel.tumblr.com/

Cheers!

24 Likes

Oo, I can’t wait to see the doctors :smirk:. I don’t know who I should pick, they’re both enticing me.

3 Likes

Chapter 4 is here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy Chapter 4: Power Players, everyone!

As always, feel free to send me feedback/suggestions/errors/asks/etc. :slight_smile:

https://dashingdon.com/go/7731

20 Likes

I have to say, I’ve been intrigued with Dr. Grey ever since I first heard of him, but now I know who I’m going to romance.

SPOILERS (if you don't code dive)
  • When you’re choosing the reason, put the greypoints you earn after each choice, not after the label (for the personal reasons for NINO), now people can technically go back over and over again to earn more. Alternatively, you can subtract two points from the choice to go back. That’ll keep your points even.
  • I’d recommend adding choices for first and last names. But I do love how seemlessly they were introduced.

Loved the update! And I’m one of those that appreciates the short chapters because I can take a break from studying without any guilt.

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for the catch! Will definitely fix this (and add some name choices) for the next update! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The poor interns…it seems like Dr. Grey and Dr. Sloan are the more popular RO choices haha!

5 Likes

No new meaningful feedback, but one page was confusing.

[spoiler]I chose to stay silent on the NINO scrub-in request, but Davy asked. This page followed.

Your face falls. Well, it was worth a shot. You think you see Davy’s lips quirk up in satisfaction.

Dr. Grey lifts an eyebrow. “Well, if you’re going to look that disappointed, how could I deny you?”

“But…” Dr. Grey sighs. “I only have space for one other intern.”

Dr. Grey smiles at you. “Kevin, why don’t you join me for today?” He turns to Davy with a sympathetic look. “Davy, let’s have to scrub into one of my cases later this week. We have to keep it fair, after all.”

If jealousy could kill, Davy would’ve stabbed you already. Multiple times.

Not sure why my face fell, or if Davy and I are in the NINO, or just me. If the latter, why? Really just no clue what was happening.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

chapter3 line 245: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

Happens if you decide against taking a selfie.

1 Like

Thanks for the error catches @kckolbe @Zahr !

Progress Note 3/1/2021

Chapter 5 is coming along! I was originally going to split it into two chapters, but I decided to merge it into one so it’ll probably be a longer chapter than Chapters 1-4. My best guess for release date is 2-3 weeks from now.

Thanks for the feedback/comments so far on both this forum and on Tumblr! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Okay, back to struggling through my boards practice test. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes