(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

I loved the vic dlc

1 Like

Literally me af :joy:

2 Likes

Finally played this again AND did the DLC and mmmmm goodness

Victor pls-

What is it with me and almost always going for characters like Victor? I love him. But I also love Jean, too… even Sloan, although I’m also kind of like “:eyes: big sister vibes” or “you’re not MC’s mother but I want to make MC annoy you as if you were her mother”. I still love this WIP. It’s great, it’s wonderful. I really expected Grey to have Victor’s personality (I didn’t read the profiles beforehand) so it was pleasantly surprising to see he wasn’t. I mean, I’d understand, because my god, this career is so damn stressful and I expect at least one of MC’s coworkers to be a little jaded. Him being as friendly and pleasant as he is was just… really nice. He may not be someone my MC will be romantically pursuing, but he’s still so endearing that I can’t help but side-eye him curiously.

Somewhat of unrelated question that I suspect the answer to but I’m genuinely curious:
of course, don’t answer if it’s spoilers, but will MC or anyone they work with experience a life threatening situation of any kind? I doubt this is a thing, and if it were to be, it’d be side/DLC content.

4 Likes

Aww, thanks for the lovely comment (and thank you to everyone else, too!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think if you looked in the dictionary, Dr. Grey’s face would be next to the word “pleasant” lol

To answer your question, yes–the MC will have the opportunity to work with patients in life-threatening situations. I was being nice with Ms. Lin, but the kid-gloves are off now…

Cheers!

12 Likes

The story and “After Work” (The Vic DLC) is sooo damn good. Thanks for writing this masterpiece! Have a nice day!

3 Likes

I don’t usually comment that much but damn did I love it!!! I was literally hoping chapter 6 would never end :pensive: plus everyone is so pretty my bisexual self cannot choose!!! here’s to replaying it again and again.

1 Like

The Vic DLC was honestly a pleasure to write lol (who doesn’t want your hot chief resident draping their jacket across your shoulders :rofl:)

3 Likes

Awww, thank you!

It’s a running joke in the Citadel Discord that Citadel only hires very attractive people :rofl:

6 Likes

Well…I like Jean and Elliot more. :wink:

3 Likes

Will you be doing romance DLC’s for the other Romance Options too? Also, loving the story :+1:t2:

1 Like

Revamped Chapter 6 is here! Now you can actually eat alone in the cafeteria + Vic will now evaluate your performance at the end of the surgery + more.

13 Likes

The Vic DLC was released as part of an April Fool’s joke, but the other ROs will have plenty of romantic moments in the main game so I’m leaning towards no. Doesn’t mean there won’t be other DLCs featuring other characters, though :wink:

3 Likes

Ahh. I only noticed dlc today. But i thought it was good.

1 Like

This is a great game, damn. Love the characters, love the plot, love the style! Can’t wait for more ;3

2 Likes

It would be better if player is warned beforehand they have to test their memory for patient information or procedures, or MC with extra preparation (like reading the case) should get extra hint. While it adds stakes to the choices, it breaks my immersion as I can’t answer what my MC is supposed to know, resulting in frantic save load unavailable in future

3 Likes

SURPRISE DROP!

Enjoy Chapter 7!

Link here: https://dashingdon.com/go/7731

34 Likes

Is there suppose to be an error when Dr Grey’s part comes up in Ch7 or is that where the demo ends?

1 Like

There is this error if you dont knock to Victoria’s office

1 Like

I found a few pronoun errors:

Eli and Vic were female in my play through.

1 Like