Christmas Message

I wanted to write something off-topic here just to spill something I’ve wanted to say for a little while. If this kind of thing is against the rules then I do apologize.

This place is amazing.

The forum-goers are all so kind, willing to help and in turn writing some amazing stories. I’ve only been here a short time but it already feels like a second family. It’s like everyone has a mutual understanding of each other even on the first day.
I am so happy to have played Choice of Zombies back in April and then checked out the rest of this website. I’ve learned so much in such a short time.

Merry Christmas everyone and happy writing!

Oh wow, it appears we both got the same idea! Aw well, you’re pretty great Aquos and I hope your Christmas is uber.

Awww! I like this one. I liked trollhunterthethird’s too. Okay! 2 Xmas Threads then I say. One for seasons greetings, and one to tell the forum how wonderful they are. Xmas messages are important too. I’ll write something longer later.

HEY GUYS YOU ARE ALL AMAZING

Also i have to add some poison to this… over sweetness. Mara loves this forum and people in it even grumpy ones like @Drazen :wink: this is a good place to stay and learning

It wouldn’t be the same without your brand of crazy @MaraJade who else would be the poisoner then? None I say. Tis for you and you alone :smiley:

@Scrivener >:D< ohh you are cute a poison kiss for you :*

Merry Christmas and stuff

@Doctor is it delicious stuff?

@P0RT3R I’m sure it is

@P0RT3R, it’s beef jerky… Of coarse it’s delicious. At least I think it’s beef jerky. Poke it with a stick and find out.

What an amazing forum there are many sorts of people here

@Doctor
As long as it doesn’t move when I poke it, I think all should be fine

Man, I remember being a lurker, and seeing all of your comments and I just thought: “These guys are awesome!”

I cant even remember if i lurked around or not

Happy holidays everyone! Sure is a great bunch of people on here :slight_smile:

@Draggo, then we are in deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deeppvbb… (Sorry I nearly sunk to above my mouth)… Deep deep deep :(|) crap

Hey I created the first awsome Xmas thread XD, and you guys are awsome have a great day!

Well this is the only forum with people who actually are people. :smiley:

Merry Christmas

I’m a little late (as per always) but y’all are good people and I hope ya had a great Christmas!