Choice of the Vampire: The Fall of Memphis -- player feedback and reviews

@jasonstevanhill I wanted to show you how one of my playthroughs ended. Why is it saying that I couldn’t find Wilson in part 1 and that Apollo did when it’s impossible to find Wilson in part 1? Also I was favorite child of NO before I left and yet my maker doesn’t bring me up in conversation and Estefania is not my eternal best friend like Jesse is? Shouldn’t all of them love me? And if we chose to say that “Stone has done us all a favor” shouldn’t it say we have at least sympathies for Stone instead of “you had yet to take a real stand…” And it’s saying I already fled Memphis? And Cairo? O_o
Thanks ahead of time if you could take a look at this.

\*Below is what my endgame looked like.\*

Vampire Name: Lisette Rillieux
Dominus: Pieter Van der Ahe
Choice of Prey: Vegetarian
Final Income: 28
Final Wealth: 169375

You had yet to take a real stand on the matter of Consul Stone’s revolution.

The name of your dominus was Pieter Van der Ahe. He is alive, and probably doesn’t bring you up in conversation very much.

Jesse Whitaker was your broodmate. Your devotion to Jesse knew no bounds. News of your “retirement” is greeted with great sorrow by your elder broodmate.

Estefania Rios e Hidalgo was an acquaintance. The two of you were on friendly terms. She no doubt speaks highly of you when your name is brought up in conversation. You sought the vampire Wilson Maddox in Memphis. He was the offspring of Samantha Withers. But you failed to subdue him. Apollo Carothers had to do it for you.

You fled Memphis, still in possession of your limbs and your faculties. Leaving Cairo behind, you look forward to the next few decades with great anticipation.