Choice of the Vampire - community input [SEE POST 1305]

@jasonstevanhill She says that after she asks you what you plan to do with your unlife if you answer " to redeem myself in the eyes of God."

I have found another bug. If you are a progeny of West and you romance Clotho this happens “She cries out, but soon becomes lost in the ecstasy of your fangs. Practicincg what Van der Ahe taught you, you slip slowly from her life-force, allowing her heart to spur yours into motion. You have never felt as close to another as you now do, your two hearts beating as one.”
I never practiced that with Van der Ahe, and “practicing” is spelled wrong.

1 Like

in the begin i wanted a female maker you should make that happen.

5 Likes

Did anyone else mention this? I have an idea for part 2.

1. You see a vision while in deep sleep during the day in your coffin of Silas or Coco (The one you dated in the game) and in the evening immediately go to a witch doctor or someone like that and tell him/her about it. The witch doctor or someone like that will say that their spirit still remains in Earth and that they still remember you. And the witch doctor person will say that she/he has some kind of spell and searches her/his spell book and finds a spell that can put the spirit back into it’s previous body… And it goes on and on.

2. After a few years/decades, you see a child/person that looks, sounds and is exactly like Coco or Silas (The one you dated in the game) and if your literate you read through several books and find out that that is a reincarnation of Coco or Silas. And you have a choice to befriend the person and soon fall in love, kill the person (no idea why you should do that), forget about the person, etc… And it goes on and on

2 Likes

@jasonstevanhill Did you find the bugs I mentioned? :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you.

Find a few more, and I’ll give you a beta-testing credit.

in the game this might be a spelling error it say’s i forgo my hiding spot and attack him like a man is it meant to be forget insted

@vampierkid222 No, forgo means ‘go without’ or, in this case, ‘give up’.

Every time the word “Isle�os” is used, the fifth letter is a square? Anyone else this happens to?

I’ve found a spelling mistake. For when you play on the piano for the governor if you are black. “You have a basic competence with the instrument and the piece, and you finish to a polite round of applause, to which you respond with a curtsy. You do your best to ignore the stares of the visiting mortals in the room; it occurs to you that humans in Georgia are not accustomed to seeing a person of color play an European instrument. Fortunately for everyone, they know better than to say anything aloud.” It should be a European instrument, not an.

yeah the “Isle�os” thing happens to me to

"…and so, Quaestor Carothers, I humbly request your permission to

“You are well-spoken, Mlle. Claiborne. Tell me first, who is your dominus?”

If your character is a black woman (I’m not sure if it happens with any other backgrounds) you won’t finish that sentence.

Hah. That doesn’t have to do with ethnicity, but rather with a missing “= false”.

I found a grammar mistake. If you flee from your maker and learn from Samantha about the society.

"Considering your recent experiences in St. Charles parish, you find yourself grateful for this lessons. " Shouldn’t it be these lessons? Or this lesson?

Well I think i just made the best vampire ever!
Vampire Name: James Pearson
Maker: Fernando de Villanueva e Itamaraca
Choice of Prey: Soldiers
Income (US$2010): 11
Wealth (US$2010): 126500

Literate? Yes.
Language(s): English, French, Latin, Spanish.

Agility 1
Charm 4
Intelligence 2
Strength 3
Willpower 1
Creation 0
Fighting 3
Lore 2
Perception 1
Shapeshifting 0
Stealth 0
Status 1
Streetwise 0
Technology 0

i had like that befor

On my second PC the fifth letter in “Isle�os” appears as a black square with a question mark.

Found a slight error:

You slink up to the drummer. After a brief moment, you sink your teeth into his wrist. You close your eyes as your heart spurts to life. She feel her pressing her body up against yours, and within a few moments, you feel your heart beating in time with hers.

When feeding with Estefania… Is the “She” on the second line supposed to be “You”?

Has the trick that allows you to reroll your random stat bonus been patched out?

When Estefania arrives in the city and your maker is atheist he says this:

Van der Ahe hisses at these words. “There will be none of that here. There is no God, Yahweh or Allah, and I will brook no superstition among the vampires of my city.”

If you are Choctaw and still believes in Hushtahli, perhaps he can mention Hushtahli as well?