Choice of the Vampire - community input [SEE POST 1305]

@Reapora It was interesting information you gave me in your answer anyway. :smiley:

I would like to know when the next update/episode for the game would be? I absolutely love Choice of the Vampire and have been wondering when you guys were going to push out the second episode.

@Goldsteen you should follow jasonstevanhillā€™s twitter for the latest news :slight_smile:

So please tell me the new vampire part will it have you joining a political party?

A political party? What do you mean?

I believe heā€™s asking if we will be able to join the

ā€œrevolutionā€ (for lack of a better word) tats taking place within the vampire societyā€¦

Well, yes. Sort of. As with all things involving vampires, change comes slowly. You do have ample opportunities to affiliate your yourself with the revolutionaries or the loyalists. A lot of the plot revolves around the election of a new Senator for Memphis.

Tats great to hear :smiley:
Will we also be given new possible romances?

@nyxkora Personally Iā€™d prefer something more relating back to the old romances. I never like stories giving romance such a side role, unrelated to the main plot in any way. Iā€™d love to she Clotho show back up in some form, either literally (as a ghost or something) or figuratively (having set things in motion to benefit you decades down the line). (Never really romanced the soldier boy, and his method of death seems to usually preclude any major revival.)

2 Likes

Iā€™m still hoping to end up with Jesseā€¦

I thin u should brink another military boy into it or bring Silas back some how like maybe he was framed to be dead or something

1 Like

What I would like to see is the choice to actually get to pick a female vampire as your maker. Or is there a reason while all the choices are male?

6 Likes

@Reaperoa
Well making the romance part of the main story is nice, but just as that, A PART only.
They would have to give us a couple of love choices thoughā€¦
I really donā€™t want to end up with Clotho, and was disapointed that the romance with the solider ended so quicklyā€¦

@Katagu
Yes, a love relationship with a vampire sounds nice :slight_smile:

Well, Iā€™m looking forward to the second part releasing.

Edit: fixed grammar

1 Like

was sad that in St. Charles or whatever, when it comes to the choice to flee the village or fight i had my shapeshifting at a 2 and it didnt let me command animals to help me fight the town. i think that would have been a nice choice, having wolves and dogs bears ect help me fend off the townfolks and forcing me to move elsewhere since there is nothing left for me there.

4 Likes

Why when I choose that clotho is a powerful voodoo priestess and then my maker ask if jesse can turn her and I say that acceptable he still says Iā€™m to young to understand that love is not for our kind

I felt that some of the skills went unused or were just used for really mundane purposes, for example, I donā€™t quite see where lore, technology, status, intelligence, and agility were used at all. It also seemed that others were simply used once or twice then promptly forgotten, like shapeshifting, streetwise, and stealth. Although maybe they were used more often and I just didnā€™t realize it.

I also felt that the personality bars didnā€™t add much at all, they donā€™t seem to have much of an impact on events or possible actions.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found a bug. "She grows momentarily sober and her eyes soften. Looking around the room, she leans in to whisper in your ear.

ā€œI wish you good fortune with that. Too many of our kind have turned away from our Our Lord and Savior, not realizing that we are still his disciples. After all, do we not partake of His blood whenever we sup on His mortal children?ā€ " She leans over to whisper that into my ear, even if a translator is needed for us to converse. (I only spoke German).

Who is speaking there?

@jasonstevanhill I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t include that in my previous comment >>, it was Estafania who said it.