Choice of Rebels Part 1 WIP thread

If these are the good ones, I better remove my eyes before the bad ones get here.

3 Likes

Why people Object to Chosen of angels ?

(Spoiler:Because its non-canon)

btw how do you do spoiler Tag. i want it to be Gutten Tag. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will it be before or after the Thaumatarchy runs out of chunks of the WiP to replace with the adventures of Brdn, Lr Sknnr, and Rdmr?

The answer is in the terrorists’ hands.

7 Likes

Bronday the fifteenth, the day I discovered why Breden is the first romance option.

The answer is because you end up breeding!

@Havenstone
Long after, we have enough puns to last till Barningday.

@TheRusty
Hurtful

@CaesarCzech

[spoiler] Spoiler Text [/ spoiler] no space.

7 Likes

So ever since Havenstone presented the new “update” I’ve been wondering…

Would zombies actually be possible in world of XOR? I’m not asking whether they’re going to be in the finished game or not, just whether the people in the XOR-universe are aware of the concept of zombies…

Seems that when you arent noble
you are pretty fucked and end up working double
i know lame pun
and i should run

1 Like

Thallsday the sixteenth, you have four more days to cure Brdn, Rdmr, fthr, and Cls of their vowel impairment before we unleash holy Theurgy.

Do you know how Theurges can tell if they have kidney stones?

Answer: Because they wis hard!

8 Likes

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Now we shall make a stand! Tell the telons, the helpful helots and some other terrible attempt at alliteration

2 Likes

There are the Unquiet Dead, but they’re rather different (by all accounts) than your standard zombie: Choice of Rebels Part 1 WIP thread - #1958 by Havenstone

Petreday the seventeenth: Why do Alastors have so many stops in Aveche?

Answer: So they can Erretsin silk!

1 Like

Um, you might need to explain that one to me.

Meanwhile, the author will be protesting pun terror by spending his time writing on epistemology instead of Theurgy: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/subjective-realism/8780/25

6 Likes

It’s supposed to sound like arrest in silk because the Alastors steal from silk caravans and then wear it while arresting people.

7 Likes

I’m not on the site as often and considering how popular Rebels is I’d likely not be able to keep up either way. However I’ve been noticing alot of non violent rebellions going on… this frightens me. Only because I’ve seen that when a large and vocal part of a fan base or viewer ship presses heavily on one thing it will sometimes have the same effect on the author.

The reason this frightens me is that my massive viva la revolution may no longer happen if all everyone wants is a peaceful rebellion. :cold_sweat:

I need warfare, excitement,destruction and the tearing down of regimes! Fellow rebels we must rebel in force against the people peacefully rebelling! To arms! :punch:

Start spaming Demon of Razgrinds And The Hell will follow.
Ready Ace ?

I sure hope everyone knows what day of the week it is because it’s the best one to punish heretics on.

Answer: Pyreday!

8 Likes

Winterhawk for the love of Xthonos… I think you’re gonna kill me with these puns… Also he’s gonna run out of material to edit! Do not relent!

@Havenstone
Surrender my good friend these puns are our Xthonos given right just release shayard and allow us our puns for these puns are our teloi, our purpose, and our direction so please surrender and accept our demands.

Its Helsday the nineteenth, and your support dwindles Strategos. You may manage to outlast our puns but how long can your troops last? Already they cry out for your aid, how much longer before they turn on you? Are you confident that their unhardened spirits will not break tomorrow when they witness my Theurgy?

Because they will if you don’t relent.

Although today is a day for revering Xthonos and Its Angels though the Neres do not. And I believe I have discovered why.

Answer: Because It’s Nereal!

8 Likes

Hoo boy. Them’s fighting words.

Tremble before Theurgy! Witness my Witticism! Cower by Change! Panic at Puns! Adore the Alteration!

[NOTE: The blasphemous bandit WinterHawk used Goety to change what should not be changed. The title of the thread became “Choice of Revolting Pun.” This led to decisive action by the authorities.]

3 Likes