Choice of Rebels Part 1 WIP thread

No! The Pun Rebellion is spreading!

Drastic measures are clearly needed. Terror must be met with terror.

If the puns are not driven underground, I shall “finish” Chapter 3 by killing all major NPCs and replacing them with personality- (and vowel-) free drones.

See how you like the game with Brdn, Smn/Szn, Klt/Kl, Cl, Hctr, and your fthr.

20 Likes

this is great i love it. d o it

You may be able to remove vowels from the codex – like you have with the Angel’s true revelation – but you can not remove them from our hearts!

Just as we cannot suppress the sneezes from those willing to join you, you can not suppress our vowels!

And when allergy season comes and goes, how will you hide them? We can hear them from rim to coast. Do you know what those turning their back on us cry?

Answer: atou!

8 Likes

Lord Havenstone, only way for you to win is Armagedon, but if you want Armagedon, Be our quest

Pfft, like you would really do it.

Done, in the cursory fashion one would expect from a brutal and time-strapped Thaumatarch.

[NB: Chapter 3 was temporarily replaced with the following text:

Why did everyone just die – on this day, of all days? you think wearily.

You thought you had saved them all… survived the winter, won enough to thrive. But the Thaumatarchy’s retribution was as swift as it was unexpected. Banditry is one thing; puns, however, clearly merit all the arcane power the Karagonds can muster. A plague swept through your camp, slaying all except yourself.

Now their zombie corpses pursue you – strangers in the woods, robbed of their life and their vowels.
[page break]
Without warning, Brdn lurches out of the undergrowth and attacks you. With a yelp, you strike down the gender-ambiguous zombie. Dying, xhe croaks, “…Ws th trtr.”

Is it a confession? You don’t know! Without vowels, there’s no way of knowing whether the word “I” was meant to be there or not.

You throw yourself from the mountain in frustration. ]

11 Likes

Xthonos… You really did it.

Damn your cruelty, Havenstone! But we’ve gone too far to stop now!

What do you tell a Theurge when he’s acting depressed?

B POSITIVE

13 Likes

So chap 3 is now horror themed.

hmm what can I say that’s punny, well not much I’m a Horrorble rhetoritiction.

what does the thurge say to the arctalona(no I can’t spell just so you know)?

answer:Can you spare a koine

PS how do you guys hide the answers I have no idea and its kinda depressing I can’t pun as good as you guys/gals

1 Like

You can use spoilers by [spoiler] Spoiler Text Here [/ spoiler]. (With out the space in the last bracket.) It will look like Spoiler Text Here .

thank you kindly winterhawk that is valuable information to me. thank you

Now I will name my MC Punnicus Maximus, or as you would put it, Pnncs Mxms.

1 Like

@Havenstone You should have done this for April Fools.

2 Likes

If we have destroy this village to save it, We shall do it.

Selday the thirteenth, and despite yesterday’s set backs the Pun Rebels remain undeterred. You have one week to revert the changes to Chapter 3 before we unleash Theurgy of our own, and our puns only grow in power as the days pass.

Now why is Elery so annoying?

Answer: Because she is all badger!

6 Likes

That edit… is hilarious Havenstone… BUT THE REBELLION WILL NOT STOP I BET!

We have Hector, Victor set the Vector.

Astreday the fourteenth, and after the tax collection everyone wants to know why tax collectors are called telones.

Answer: Because they tell on you!

9 Likes

Why do kids have to put on their coats before going outside?

Because its Whendry out there!

7 Likes

Now I’m not saying hurry up, but sooner or later they’ll run out of good puns and we’ll get… the bad ones…