Choice of Rebels Part 1 WIP thread

Not now lol But I need a potential male mate with pedigree. Best combo is a nationalist Lacoste lordling. Best if not the royal heir himself. I will have Suzanne since now because I don’t are certain of Simon usefulness to have babies. i only need one thing from a husband…

I myself hate children like no babies. And for now I am heterosexual. About Mara she is bisexual. And she hates children too but a noble needs babies. She would marriage a nb a girl or a cocoa if that provide a noble baby to keep family name.

Mara will be a Angel send for a lot of people and a noble nationalist believe me in few years They will die for marry Me… So I don’t. Want baby NOW I just want a baby when political convenience say is time. Remember this is a saga game.

Romance is totally separate of baby making for nobility. i will pact a marriage and no more sex of necessary would be involved.

1 Like

Mara the genocidal angel! Praise be!

It’s just like life :laughing:

Who are the romance options anyway? I saw the bisexuality check people (I dislike it, why not have both characters?) but don’t remember seeing any scenes with anyone but Breden… who I don’t particularly like, always trying to undermine my authority. Darn charisma 2 characters…

Seems like he could have used Simon/Suzane and Kala/Kalt at the same time then.

I just don’t like being locked to Bredan if non-bisexual.

1 Like

enbian is for nb right? what is umbrella? I am feeling stupid for asking.

Why a baby is a huge liability, they can do absolutely nothing but make life more difficult and our rebellion is hard enough on older kids already, it is no place for a baby. Of course my mc may need an heir to, in due time. But since he’s a mage there’s no need to rush it and he’ll just adopt the most promising youngster he can find at that time. :wink:
Even if, due to some accidental and unforeseen circumstances my mc were to have natural offspring odds very high are they won’t actually be his “heir(s)”. :sweat_smile:

Or what @Laguz said.

Not in the Hegemony they don’t, I believe adoption is fully accepted among the higher castes in the game-world. Really, Mara your “noble” mc is thinking like a helot there. :rolling_eyes:
Now under a “restored” Shayardene codex my mc might have more to worry about with all its seeming prattling on about “bloodline” nonsense.

Cetero means other it should be for other instead umbrella. But I suppose is nb because hetero is choosen already :wink: A joke lol. I think a new gender name should be created by non binary. Because as it is know sounds like less important like only defined by opposite of other two spectrum. I like Androgyny word but means totally other thing. You should discover a nother fancy greek word to use.

@idonotlikeusernames like I already said I don’t. Want baby NOW… NOW is stupid no enough power for bargaining. i need enough power for a decent Power leveraging

2 Likes

You can also adopt a baby now, no need to risk pregnancy for your mc, as I assume that is the one thing where male and female mc experiences here will still be unequal and even in early industrial society pregnancy was far from risk-free, particularly since Mara hates theurgy, which is the main source of medical aid here. :astonished:

1 Like

IT HAS TO HAVE MY GENES BLOODLINES Mara is strict in that if she dies she dies but When she get power enough. She WILL. HAVE A NOBLE baby.

So begins the reign of Mara the second or something like that.

Mara the Fair, daughter of Mara the Poisoner.

1 Like

It’s not guaranteed to be a daughter, particularly since again Mara doesn’t like using theurgy to determine/assign the sex of the infant, so she could just as easily have a son, unless she takes care of that of course. :wink:

Maybe because he’s a Laconnier spy, you ever thought of that? Alternatively Simon may just have a crap dad, just like the mc. He also could very well be married already and have neglected to tell you that, of course for that to be true he must be a better liar than he seems to be thus far, which would make sense if he’s the Laconnier plant. Of course he’s still young and since the Hegemony considers 20, instead of 14 the age of majority it seems more likely he just might be engaged but not married jet. I suppose we’ll see in the next game(s).

Again could be that Simon is one, I wouldn’t put it past him in any case. If Simon lies he seems to be more of the type to lie by omission and to date the mc has never (been able to) ask(ed) him outright if he’s a laconnier or already engaged.

1 Like

So you think he could bear children? Maybe I could convince some merry women to seduce him and look if they get pregnant. If they do so After dispose them I could accept a proposal If he is a Lacoste noble. if not … Could be my first widow tombstone husband… Angels wanted that he died in that assassination… And then choosen something better. Simon if is capable of having babies could be a contingent option. For a longer plan NOPE.
NO ENOUGH MONEY OR BLOODLINE. That could be arranged if He were ruthless or intelligent , He is not Churchill nor Napoleon he is Saint Nun.

If he is already engaged i don’t. Care She or He is an heretical so by Angels degree. She he will banished of all nobility and given as a present to my helots followers to serve them… Or Lapidate FREE STONES TO EVERYONE

That’s an approach I can understand. Though the moment they could be able to care and provide for children my MC would probably adopt an orphanage

Yeah…exactly that…

Surronded by traitors…you know some RO that’s not secretly out to kill us would be nice…

Nope Trans works both ways or none I guess, transmen are just as real as transwomen.
Poor kid of Mara if they do turn out to have gender dysphoria though since their mother wants to destroy the sort of magic that could have helped them. :disappointed:

Wait A moment my child could have all disphoria she they he wants… I would have more rats. Also he she they could pretend that x child was her they or him… I have nothing against adoption like Harkonen adopted his nephew. She they He could adopted another blood parent … Also the operations could show what you really are to the rest of world. But even without it you still being the same person. Because your heart and soul decided who you are no magic. Also I already say Only blood magic admitt will be a health care bank with voluntary donation like nowadays all rest of magic will be purged.

2 Likes

That’s your choice and you do identify as non-binary, but hypothetically assuming it was totally quick and painless for you, you know like what can sometimes be achieved with “magic”?

Well not yet anyway, I suppose talk to me again when much of the tech of the Myrmidon is real.

True, but I think I would want to change myself if I suddenly found myself in a wrongly gendered body. Then again the only dysphoria I have is over my height and sadly there’s no way to change that.

Ha, my mc in this game wants to undo his whip scars and the sun damage to his skin and hair and perhaps the influence of the helot diet on his teeth. :wink: If he can he’ll do it slowly using blood obtained from Hector, but if we really must visit the city, I suppose blood from other “nobles” might do to.

Just as well I guess anything done with blood-magic, while certainly delivering spectacular results doesn’t seem all that painless. Though to get a better/restored body my mc will gladly suffer a bit of pain.

Hey! It’s more likely that Hector (or some other “noble” brats who pissed my mc off) would be doing the dying, though preferably not even that cause if we keep him (them) alive he (they) can be harvested from again, and again and…
Besides my mc is steadily getting more and more used to the pain of blood magic.

Yeah, I’ve never really seen the attraction of tattoos in real-life either, sorry. I’m no mr. Bieber. :wink:

I’m pretty certain I’ve seen it used on at least one blog by a transgender individual, of course that whole thing was dedicated to documenting their physical transition.
Might just have been how they felt about it though.

2 Likes

Or maybe Mara’s name would turn into a dynasty name. Like Rurik or Timur.

3 Likes

“Mules? There have not been mules in this land since the Mara Age!”

2 Likes