Choice of Rebels: Uprising — Lead the revolt against a bloodthirsty empire!

@idonotlikeusernames

Ha ha!!
I have not the slightest of interest in knowing the history of Netherlands or any such country.(oh! There are a hell lot of countries in this world.)

So whatever you said about your national history, I have no way to know to what extent your claim is true. It might be half-truth as well.

So you are saying that you have encountered some Backward Class(Dalit) people in some refugee camp.
(Please tell me the whole story. Not here in this thread, Message me personally. This thread/forum is only for the discussion of choice of games…

…And specifically not for any argument, when you drag it to malign the reputation of others’, when you know little about something/someone only from some deceitful Media.)

But in India, I am pretty sure there happens no such incident, where a Dalit is likely to leave India and go to a refugee camp, again to a country as far as Netherlands.
It seems you know nothing about the huge number of welfare governmental schemes put forth by our PM Mr. Modi.

Well for your information, I am not a Priest(Brahmin).
I belong to a Backward Class in my home state of Odisha.
And here we are not subjected to any such discrimination or untouchability.
Yeah I agree it was there for a long time. But the scenario has changed dramatically from those late 1960’s.

And we are well aware of the Noble deeds of those Western Medias to twist the truth, provide misguiding half truths and maligning our culture.
Well the western media have every justification for their own misdeeds.

When I have a great admiration for our Author for his rich literature, and dedication in his work,
I don’t want to litter this thread with needless arguments with you @idonotlikeusernames.