Choice of Rebels-Uprising Help/Hints

Not that I can see in the code! Breden mentions being possibly open to the idea of adoption in the hypothetical future but that’s about as much hope as I can find for you. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Okay new Breden theory. And I apologize of someone else has already said it. But maybe Breden is being forced to betray the band by the Hegemony. Not through mind control or anything but by holding her family or someone else she cares about hostage or something like that. Maybe the Hegemony recognized Breden’s natural talent for Charisma and leadership and instead of just harrowing her they decided to use her and force into inciting rebellion in Rim.

But why might the Hegemony try to do this then you ask? Because maybe they are secretly trying to draw out the Laconniers or some other major rebel group from hiding! We already know that there are several major rebels against the Thaumatarch that the Hegemony can’t deal with. And I’m guessing the Hegemony is more worried about them than they let on. But they can’t get a Kryptast agent or anything like to infilitrate them because they know how the Hegemony Kryptasts work. So instead they try to use Breden to lure them out of hiding.

This would explain the genuine care and love, and passion that Breden seems to show towards the MC, and the other outlaws and the rebellion as a whole.

I believe her assignment were to start inciting seditious talks and rebellion gossip amongst the helotry to gain intel and info on the major rebel groups in the area. But maybe the Hegemony wasn’t satisfied with her efforts and decided to try some more drastic measures to incite the Rebel groups hence the fourth harrowing

2 Likes

Anyone know the requirements for all the different titles the player character can have? I know how to get Eclect and Open-Handed but unsure how to get the rest.

What are the other titles? I’ve only ever gotten those two.

The others are ‘‘Liebreaker’’ ,’‘Shameveined’’, ‘‘Filthborn’’, ‘‘Childkiller’’.

Checked out the stats page :clipboard: Here’s a full list:

Called by your followers:

Eclect of the Angels (Be Eclect)
Lie-Breaker (Personally Charisma-ify the Ecclesiast during the Winter Temple Raid).
Open-Handed (Donate 400+ Silver to Helots or 600+ Silver to Yeomen).

Called by the Thaumatarchy:

Child-Killer (Kill Bleys’ children).
Shame-Veined (Be Aristo and fail to stop the Harrowing).
Filthborn (Be Helot and fail to stop the Harrowing).

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has responded to this yet but in case not:

what I did was go to a lot of the fights in chapter 2 I think? and raid a lot of nobels + make choices against nobels (you can join the raids even if you aren’t a fighter, I do it with magic and it usually goes well), if you don’t wanna join the raids just let people who hate nobels do the raids against nobles (the boyfriend of that guy whose tongue got cut out at the start of the game is a good choice, I don’t remember his name)
When you meet Kala just make sure to not disagree with them too much like when you meet the noble and the priest in the woods, maybe say something that shows you don’t trust them/will get violent if they don’t behave (there’s a choice like that early on in the encounter). You don’t have to slaughter every noble you see or anything just make sure your Anarchy is high and it should be fine

for nobal hostage get suzan and then cupter her for ransom

get knowing and reasoning as your greatest skills as nobal use sword as helot use knife to learn it

its Berden she was always the traitor
try to help a helot run from the hounds then ask at the nobal house you will learn there is kryprst coming and the newest member is helot Berden .
she trais to raise rebellion through you if you stay still and dont interfer at the hawring she calls for you.
she knows a krypest code???
and at chapter 4 sh poisons your army however you do…

2 Likes

you cannot save him or he will hate you.
he must die…

nobal because you can get ceala to stop hector and help you know about the coming army

I know I’m late to this, but “freedom taxes” is my new favorite phrase. :joy:

I don’t like to dick over the Yeomen aside from stealing their Mules once. In my experience, you quickly run into diminishing marginal returns. Maybe I’m wrong, though.

On my 2COM playthroughs, raiding the Noble Estates twice generates large amounts of gold. Just make sure you’re not attacking while Morale is Poor…let alone Dismal.

Wait so u can tryst with Horion but he’s not an RO?

I don’t think you can. At least not in this book.

1 Like

It was mentioned that there would be 3 more ROs in the next installment but I’m not sure if Horion is one of them.

1 Like

He’s not. As far as I know, Cerlota, Elery, Calea and Erjan of Halassur (who hasn’t shown up) are all future ROs.

I think Havenstone mentioned that players will be able to continue Hector’s route, but that’s a tragic romance if I’ve ever seen one.

Not if you renege on your promises and join the aristocracy to resume oppression of the masses once the Hegemony is overthrown! Hector would love that :performing_arts:

Elery would be a very interesting RO so I might go for her in the next installment, I just enjoy her character. And meeting a Halassur would also be very interesting seeing how they’re completely different from the Shayardenes so there may be a huge cultural and language barrier between him and my MC unless Erjan knows how to speak Koine which would be very likely.

1 Like