Choice of Magics teaser

I had play the free chapter… i chose to be the one responsible for Tal to lose her eye , so i am wondering whether i can use the healing school to regenerate Tal’s vision ? I understand it is unpredictable , so perhaps Tal can grow an eye in her forehead if the eye couldn’t grow back in her eye socket ? :slight_smile:

Did you play the rest? Her eye already grew back.

1 Like

No i didn’t … wow! i am so looking forward to play the final product … but there are 3 options , i believe… could her father also be resurrected ?

Her eye only grew back because she’s a shapeshifter and is scared of you knowing (except we already know) so she has the eye patch. Her father is still most likely dead.

2 Likes

I would like to use more enchantment magic for peaceful resolution but i understand it will harm my body, but when i blast that inquisitor … it shows that Tal is against violence :slight_smile: How did you get the golem as ally, do you need to charm him or trap him ?

charm

2 Likes

Just can’t wait to play the game

You guys know how sometimes the games end up dropping the night before the release date?

3 Likes

I still couldn’t found it 2 hours ago …so i guess it is not out yet :slight_smile:

Sometimes it won’t come out till the set date.

I just hope that it doesn’t have the same fate as Haze

4 Likes

@Ramidel tease me with the opportunity to become a Saint, seems like the Saint is someone important in the society , i like to become one even without the endorsement of the Church :slight_smile:

and wondering whether the people will accept a Wizard King ? A title like Witch-King of Angmar (from lords of the ring) seems cool …

1 Like

Ringwraith confirmed.

2 Likes

@kgold I was wondering how you changed the colors of one stat bar without changing all of rest to that color, I’m only asking this as I’m thinking of implementing it into my Wip

It actually required some hacking at the *script level.

well while I like to use it because it looks freaking awesome I don’t want to screw up my game, I’m so conflicted

Hey, just lettin it be known that the steam release seams to be delayed for some reason. The count down stopped a few hours ago and switched it from “coming out in less than an hour” to “coming out soon” I figure if it’s a delay you might already know, but if not, just wanted to give people a heads up.

Oh, well… I guess it got pushed back across the board. Huh.

This is the reply from

RETowersProduction Coordinator இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

1h

@No_This_Is_Patrick @Valkyr It’s in soft launch now. We have to release games a day early so that it’s actually ensure that it’s purchasable on all platforms for the actual launch. It is available on platforms as those platforms update. It should actually release tomorrow.

@Chopper Sale date is based on the actual release, so it will be a week from tomorrow at the earliest that the sale will end.

1 Like

Ah, thank you for the quick reply and the link to where the discussion is currently being held!

1 Like