Choice of Kung Fu

There is a profound difference between religion and folklore.

I dunno, that line gets kinda blurry sometimes.

Religion involves the belief of gods, by which religious leaders manipulate masses. Folklore are merely stories and fables that the old pass on to the young. I think. Anyway, Chinese dragons are not benevolent all the time. Some legends mention angry dragons giving droughts and floods, but Chinese dragons were inspired by watching rivers, not by devils and lizards. There is little to do between common religions and Chinese dragons. Dragons are, at best, part of superstitions, but not of religions.

1 Like

@Wyrmjspawn I was meaning that religion has it’s own kind of folklore, and traditional folklore and myths can be used to manipulate people.

Point taken and duly noted. Folklore might have been a poor choice of words. Maybe common knowledge would be a better term.

Hey is this available to buy and play on google chrome(i dont want to use a device)

Yes.

I am on google web store but i cant see it anywhere can someone give me a link?

Thank you

Not the best CoG out there :confused:

I fell in love with Feng. Got turned into a dragon. Can’t see her again. Can’t write decent sentences. Too busy crying. Please give me Feng back.

I wouldn’t count Feng out, Neo, it could become a long distance relationship.

Hey, i did not want to start a new thread for this (feels like a waste of space).
Does anyone know how to save the monastary?I have tried 3 times (restarting) burning their ammo trying to duel the enemy champion always gets me killed.How if possible can you defeat them?

If you’re a magic-user, try turning nature itself against them.

Otherwise, try having enough stats in tenacity or fighting to bring the guy down. I’ve never managed to lose the duel.

I do not think i have enough magic.I tried jumping the bullet with chi and letting it graze me( both times i died).I am guessing siege will not work?

Siege only works under certain circumstances (all your ducks need to be in a row; you need both to burn the ammo and get Imperial support).

Is your Fighting good enough to dodge the bullet?

*SPOILERS* (forgot to put that earlier sorry :frowning:

lol Literally 5 minutes ago i tried the regular dodge the bullet( which i avoided due to its simplicity)and it worked.My fighting skill is 92.Thank you or your answer though.I was about to think that you had to lose the battle or something.On my to the tournament :smiley:

How do I romance Feng?

You may have figured this out but be clever in your solutions to the problems she throws at you and show an interest in her when she starts trying to ship you with other people.

1 Like