Choice of Kung Fu

Grrrrr… Had 94 status, completed everything successfully apart from the burning coals trial, but still didn’t get to see the Dragon Sage!

What was your Honor like?

Just played the demo, I think I’ll purchase the full version, it’s definitely a return to the kind of games I came to love from the original CoG titles. I have just one gripe, and that’s the excessive use of “Perhaps you are right.” - It’s ok the first time, but it quickly gets very annoying…

well bought it, its better than most of the other stuff that’s been coming out. Although would be nice if you could actually get involved in the governor vs blue scarves.

@Ramidel I don’t know, I didn’t check- maybe that was the problem. I might have been slightly dishonourable in… everything… possibly… yeah, I’ll try again, with honourable choices this time.

HOW DO YOU GET TO TALK TO DRAGON SAGE!1!!! ~X(

I, myself, never had any problems talking to the Dragon Sage… I’m not sure what the issue is, therefore.

@TheKing see my posts above… Generally, don’t use stuff like poisons and traps, or you lose honour, and if you want a big gain to status, choose the sword as your weapon.

P.S. if you ask him how do kites fly, his answer is incorrect according to both physics and biology. Tut tut tut.

I lost interest as soon as the fox lady was described as wearing a qipao…
I couldn’t really get into it for some reason.

It seems quite interesting so far, but I’m getting very strong “Jade Empire” vibes from it. But I guess it’s just because they are both based on ancient mythological China.
Might be worth a purchase.

lol one question every 100 years and you ask how kites fly, i bet the dragon sage was like wtf.

@Aznxa

I wanted to ask that questions just for the sheer randomness of it…but got to the sage and choose a different question in the end.

Where did this game come from ¿?

Is it possible to romance Sun An? I thought he was cute but then he just seemed to vanish from the story after I was called to the Imperial City.

Nope, he’s not romanceable. Neither is Miao, sadly.

You’re limited to a political marriage, a peasant servant, your rival, or a foxy lady.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply Ramidel. I wasted too much time trying to boost my relationship up with him as it is. It makes me kind of sad that of the characters with actual development you can romance, none of them are guys. I mean, I had way more interaction with my brother-in-law then my husband.

There are guys that you can romance. It all depends on the selection you make when you answer whether it surprises you that the women were bandits. I noticed your rivals gender differs based on different selected options.

How do you romance Lu Jin? When you are supposed to choose spouse, I can’t choose her.

To romance Lu Jin, you have to be sympathetic to the bandits - let them go in the first fight, find a peaceful solution at their camp. I also had a good relationship with Feng, the fox spirit. When she offered to set me up with someone, I said there was already someone I had feelings for, and Lu Jin was an option. It was pretty straightforward from there.

I don’t think you can get married, he or she stays pretty busy with the bandit group. You can still have a relationship.

PS - Lu Jin was a guy in my game. I played a female character and said I was not surprised by female bandits due to the monk order being co-ed. In case anyone wants to know what the options do.

1 Like

Feng can also set you up with her, regardless of your prior relationship, if you tell her to cause chaos.