Choice of Kung Fu

I do not think i have enough magic.I tried jumping the bullet with chi and letting it graze me( both times i died).I am guessing siege will not work?

Siege only works under certain circumstances (all your ducks need to be in a row; you need both to burn the ammo and get Imperial support).

Is your Fighting good enough to dodge the bullet?

*SPOILERS* (forgot to put that earlier sorry :frowning:

lol Literally 5 minutes ago i tried the regular dodge the bullet( which i avoided due to its simplicity)and it worked.My fighting skill is 92.Thank you or your answer though.I was about to think that you had to lose the battle or something.On my to the tournament :smiley:

How do I romance Feng?

You may have figured this out but be clever in your solutions to the problems she throws at you and show an interest in her when she starts trying to ship you with other people.

1 Like

Does Zhuge Miao ever come back

Indeed, there are already a lot of stories with a choice, but this one differs from all others in such a way that the reader gets absolutly full satisfaction of his expectations.And all this is because of such a variative, promising and colorful ending that gives room for imagination and a desire to re-read again and again.

It`s not stuck with this or that, but truly gives an opportunity to choose from the desired one.

1 Like

Just downloaded this old game, and must say the replay value of shorter games compared to longer new ones is very strong. A very positive and satisfying story, with simple but vivid characters, and somehow a different focus from many other games. I had actually just watched the recent anime Goblin slayer where a female martial artist suffers a horrible fate in ep 1, and was very happy to resurrect her in a more pleasant universe.

1 Like

A few more thoughts about Choice of Kung Fu; the ending is very open, which some people seem to like and some don’t, but when so much is going on, it’s probably best to leave the detailed resolution to the reader’s imagination.

For example, what happened to Lu Jun, the MC’s rival/love interest? My headcanon is that the pardon he got for his rebellious activities was conditional on his swearing not to commit any more crimes. So he used the lands and title he got after the tournament to help the poor and work the system from the inside, eventually becoming an Imperial advisor.

My main MC married Ju Lin immediately after the tournament, and in one playthrough decided to stay with him rather than go to the dragon sage. In another playthrough the sudden announcement that she was leaving to become an immortal sage caused quite a bit of marital strife.

I feel some the choices at the end like choosing to be the emperor is a good book for a sequel

How become emperor??

Increase tianxia at every turn.

1 Like

I love this game but I still have somethings to say and there are;

1. I am sad to see lu jin kill herself and is it because, I wasn’t supportive of her whole rebellion against the empire

2. The ending with the dragon sage is nice but I just wished we could have played the outcomes @Nocturnal_Stillness

@Ramidel, how do you do the political marriage or marry the peasant servant? I am unsure.

You just ask their parents.

If it’s same sex, you need high Honor for the peasant, high Tianxia for the rebel and high Status for the noble.

1 Like

@Ramidel I tested it and I got this line with 96% status with the noble: “I appreciate the offer, but am not interested in marriage. I would be glad of an alliance, however.” (as a choice I could make) The other choice was just declining.

1 Like

Same thing with the rebellion people, and the peasants didn’t even show up as an option

Were you already involved with Feng or the rival?

Nope. Romance was none. I actually tested getting different stats up but my characters choices always were like, “No thanks to marriage”.

Huh. Sounds like a bug.