Choice of Games and Hosted Games Recommendations -- Consolidated Thread

There is a game suggestion topic already if I am not wrong

1 Like

There are many of them. Were you specifically looking for something similar in concept to The War for the West? Or just anything where you play as a noble or royal?

You’re right, I always forget that one exists.

1 Like

Just really anything where you play as a royal or noble

Basically I’m curious if anyone has read some particularly feels inducing games/WIPS

Why? Cause I’m basic and love angst :sweat_smile:

Anyone know any CoGs (or HGs) that take place in Greece? I know VTM: Sins of the Sires takes place in Greece but I want more.

The Odyssey (COG) and Oedipus (HG) – I assume. I haven’t actually read them yet. :slight_smile:

Hidden gems i can recommend : my day off work,sixth grade detective &parenting simulator…Peace !

3 Likes

you will enjoy oedipus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Can you recommend me other games where you can choose who take charge at bed between MC and LI with selectable gender and sexual orientation? The steamy scenes can be long or short and I’ve already played Wayhaven Chronicles, Fallen Hero Rebirth and Love at Elevation that had it but I can’t find others. Can you help me?

Hello there. I got a sudden urge to romance a smug bastard and it’s killing me :weary:
Now I’m looking for something (already out or WIP, doesn’t matter) with a good enemies-to-lovers route, maybe a love-hate relationship, maybe just a hate fuck, pardon my French. They can be the story’s antagonist/villain but that’s not a requirement, what is one though is MC’s ability to match them punch for punch (metaphorically or literally).
Please help, I’m at the end of my wits.

1 Like

Have you tried Blood Moon? It’s a WIP but it’s technically done, with multiple endings even. And it’s so damn good too!

2 Likes

No, but I’ll try it right now :fire: :fire: :fire: Thank you :heart:

P. S. Meanwhile I wait for other suggestions

Hey. Im fairly new here so sorry if i post this on the wrong forum, but can someone recommend me story like creme de la creme?i Some might find its not the best romance,but i loce the romance especially with freddie, and the twist. i havent play a lot of choice of game, hosted game or heart of game. But do please gimme romanceable character like freddie, nerdie and sweetheart.

1 Like

I’m looking for games similar to life of a mobster, the hero or villain series, and zombie exodus: safe haven

1 Like

If you like Hero or Villain series I suggest you check it Fallen Hero series and The Hero Unmasked.

For Mobster’s Life I think you can try Breach series and Seven Bullets.

For ZE:SH I think you can try Grey Eyes Of Death.

They are not one hundred percent similar, but they are close in subject or theme.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Have you looked at any of the other books by the same author (adrao)? They’re different topics but have a lot of similar mechanics especially Highway wars and Tokyo wizard.

Not yet, how can I look up specific books?

1 Like

I’m not sure you can unless they’re listed at the start of his games? (I don’t think they are, it was just for the playtesting stage.)

If not his games are on the hosted games page:
Tokyo Wizard
Highway Wars
Raiders of the Icepeak Mountains
Hero or Villain series.

His games written with others are:
Starship Adventures
Lost in the Pages

1 Like