Choice of Box: Help/Resource Site (Updated 04/22/16)

@Nocturnal_Stillness I have added you in.

*Edit thank you, it is coming slowly but getting there. :slight_smile:

May have to wait as I changed the colors again but on my phone and cannot see the chamges poperly. On my to do list is fix the app for mobli.

Maybe somethimg simple as black and white will try again tonight

Yeah site for mobile is bad, black and white is ok.

Sorry my phone is triple posting today i donā€™t know why.

@MaraJade lol I get the point its bad :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ sorry lord my mobile had a bad day

lol it is ok :slight_smile:

@CJW, I didnā€™t see anything wrong with those colors.

my phone is on the fritz may not be on until the weekend sorry

Manage to get my phone up and running again.

Leave it to @CJW to find a good design for the site. It is simple and good for mobiles. @MaraJade let me know how this works for you.

Managed to update the look of the monthly word count page.

@fantom I believe this is the color we will be running. It will hold the full pic as well. :slight_smile:

@Lordirish ItĀ“s great to watch clean, pretty and i could select menu options at first, itā€™s perfect! .

The credit goes to @CJW but I am happy it works for you. :slight_smile:

@lordirish
Looking sharp, Iā€™d just suggest reorganising some menu options into sub menus and/or categories though. You may also want to start posting tutorials and articles as categorised blog posts (if you havenā€™t already), it beats pages for SEO and site navigation/finding/organisation etc.

@fantom I uploaded your pic I think it needs to be cut down in size as it is very large lol. Left it up so you can see. Maybe 1/3 smaller might work.

@CJW I was think some of the same things, will work on this weekend.

@fantom it does however look really good on the mobile app, should see what feedback we get back on it. :slight_smile:

Sorry Irish havenā€™t checked website in a while let you know soon

@JLBH Thatā€™s ok, it is a resource site, it does not require traffic. It is there when you need it, and to help new users.

Cleaned up the links and changed some information. I plan on starting to learn Mediawiki, may take a few weeks. Will add new content as I get it, or as it is called for thanks all.