Choice of Box: Help/Resource Site (Updated 04/22/16)

@Nocturnal_Stillness
That would be awesome! Even with taxes, you’d easily be making the most of any Hosted Game so far.

So say my gamebook gets published and am 13 Would I get taxed ? by the way am from England

@Samuel_H_Young

Yup, just one check.

@Lucid
I wish it were more detailed.

I have added the CoG Directory page. This a work in progress. For now comment your information and I will update it. I do plan on moving this to the mediawiki this way everyone can edit their own content. I know nothing about mediawiki so leaveing to @FairyGodfeather as soon as he has the opportunity, of course we would welcome any help.

@LordIrish
I like it! I’ll comment sone stuff that needs to be added when I can get to my pc

Will be updating a lot of it tonight. :slight_smile:

I tried looking at the CoG Directory page and well its blank? :-/ it could be my phone but the articles are showing. Sorry just wanted to know if its a bug or its just my phone trolling at me.

@Aera I notice the moblie app is acting up try setting it to desk top. Let me know if you still cannot see it. Thanks.

I turned the moblie off until I can fix it.

Worked when i switched to desktop, so it could be the mobile setting then?

@Aera Yes it is in the moblie app that is causing the problem.

Ok I clean the list up but spent way to many hours on ice filled roads with people that do not know how to drive today. Calling it a day but will be up a few hours before I need to roll, so will be getting more of the list done.

Awesome! I’ll tell you when Trial of the Demon Hunter comes out so we can add a link for it.

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I’ve finished the “first draft” of the logo for the site, and I’d like y’alls input or criticisms. Note that the background color will change depending on what color theme @Lordirish goes with for the site.

@fantom This is awesome and look forward to adding it to the site

@everyone So I have updated the CoG Directory. I am sure I do not have them all up there yet working on it. If you see I do not have your wip up there let me know. Also If you want to add a very short line or two about the wip to it, again let me know. I will also be happy to add other links as well, such as facebook or twitter if related to the game. Thanks.

@fantom wow that’s impressive. Might I ask what program you used to make it? Is it CS6?

@Lordirish the directory is functioning okay with my phone now, thanks.

@Aera Actually I used Maya.

@fantom
Haha, how close are you to being done? Yeah I bet :stuck_out_tongue:

@fantom Maya? is that an open source program? like the GimP?