Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

We should add an option for fancasting :stuck_out_tongue:

@noxtalgism Richard Armitage is an A+ choice for Zeus. 100/10 would agree.

Ironically, also had Sam Clafin as Apollo as well. Except Artemis in my earlier fancast was Blake Lively since I supposed they had to be both blonde and semi-twinsy (despite not really being identical looking). Aisha Hart though is a good pick and am sad I didn’t think of her earlier :))

And Beyonce as a literal queen (of the gods) gave me a good laugh. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, WHY WOULD ZEUS CHEAT ON HER (like it’s Beyonce, omfg //side eyes Jay-Z for this too but still)

6 Likes

I almost used Blake Lively, because I thought they had to be identical. But I decided it wouldn’t really make sense for Artemis to be a blonde, so I went with a brunette instead. If this were an actual casting, I would still use Aiysha, I’d just give her some green contact lenses so that she and Sam at least have the same eye color. I also noticed that they both have the same jawline and cheekbones. The only things I noticed were different were skin tone, eye color, hair color, and nose shape.

That’s the point :wink:

Almost every Greek myth talks about how beautiful Hera is, but Zeus cheats on her anyways. It’s no wonder that Hera is so bitter - the love of her life, the king of the gods, will cheat on her for anything that moves. No matter how beautiful she is! That’s why I had Beyoncé as Hera, just to prove that point. Also, I love her as Hera because she would be fantastic at displaying that extreme level of bitterness, while still looking gorgeous.

1 Like

Hello @Rohie ! I encountered an error when choosing the second option. See screenshot below:

Summary

Error

1 Like

Hera is going to drop a CotG equivalent of Lemonade and Olympus was not prepared.

I know I wouldn’t be :))

Originally, I casted Ares with Joe Maginello for obvious reasons :stuck_out_tongue: but yes, I concur for Jason Mamoa. I also was thinking of Poseidon for him because of Aquaman admittedly HAHA

Still have no idea for Hermes. Part of me is leaning towards Tom Hiddleston because headcanon is that he’s more lanky than the rest of the pantheon and not exactly “Adonic” or you know – but still is charming enough to qualify and all

6 Likes

YES!! I love Tom Hiddleston!! I just didn’t pick him because I felt like that would be too easy. Like… he’s so perfect for it.

But he’s gotta have curly hair. Don’t ask me why, because I have no idea, but I have always pictured Hermes having curly hair.

I almost wanted to use James Franco as Hermes instead of Dionysus but I haven’t seen James Franco go as dark as Matt Bomer can. But Tom Hiddleston? He can definitely do that. He would be a fantastic Hermes.

4 Likes

In the general opinion of fans of the game. Who do you consider the most intelligent of the RO’s?

I always thought Tom Hiddleston would make a good Hades though. XD

5 Likes

Santiago has been proven to be very intelligent and observant. He’s an ass, but a smart one.

8 Likes

And which would it apply among the females?

I will admit I am guilty of not remembering every single RO, but I believe that would be Calypso. She strikes me as someone who is very action-oriented, but is able to keep a cool head and use strategy when it’s necessary. Just because someone likes to fight and prefers physical combat over use of magic, doesn’t mean they can’t be smart as hell too. She seems proficient at what she does, and that takes a good head among other things. Plus, she seems to be one of the ROs with the most common sense.

1 Like

Interesting input. Thanks for taking the time to provide that information.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: I appreciate the opportunity to get deep into characters I enjoy.

In a bookish sort of way: Donny for the guys and Avery for the girls.

Like Adonis is arguably a genius inventor (retractable sword, anyone) and Avery is an apprentice healer – who must be great at her job since she’s one of the few directly involved with caring for the MC’s health upon their Olympus arrival – so yeah

In the more unconventional sort of intelligence: Calypso for girls and Aeson for the guys

Cal for the aforementioned above reasons and Aeson for managing to hide his feelings of distrust for the gods (and yet is still a fave of theirs) while maintaining a very good relationship with the rest of Olympus – plus, it seems he is very capable on the field given the amount of missions he seems to have

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the incoming input. Also is there a more recent link I am not aware of or is the current game simply filled with a few bugs? Since a few choices can not be selected without bringing up an error screen and making everything go blank.

Ah yes. The ye old bugs :)) yeah the current demo is full of them but hopefully it will be smoothened out by the new update

1 Like

my headcanon for Persephone:

Also noticed this:
#[i]We need to be (?? I'm out of adjectives dude)[/i], I think. We need to slowly bring down the other team's defensives, making it easier to kill their beast. (Offense) :joy: maybe you could use relentless/ruthess, since I think in this plan we bombarded enemy defenses?

2 Likes

You’re making me think of white Michael Jackson…

1 Like

Really? I love Morticia, but like… she wouldn’t make sense for Persephone. Hades is surrounded by a bunch of pale ghouls. Why would he kidnap someone that looks like Morticia when he has thousands of girls that look just like her in the Underworld?

I put way too much thought into that.

Because incest is wincest? You know how the Greeks gods are.

4 Likes

Frankly, I agree. Persephone is the Goddess of Spring and the Greek deities tend to appear in such a way that it compliments their titles and abilities. A different outfit when ruling over the underworld I can definitely agree with, but I don’t see her changing her appearance which is most likely to be lively and jovial something that would fit quite well in a spring setting.

1 Like