Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I need to be friends with her, she’s a lawsuit waiting to happen…

6 Likes

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? :wink: You’re right about the lawsuit, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

(After choosing to go with Calypso instead of her during Capture the Beast):

Calypso grins at Sage, whose face is stone cold as she briefly regards you. It’s not hard to guess what images are flickering into her mind.

My MC is probably gonna have to watch her back now…

1 Like

No weapon is more powerful than barbie bandaids. Death/torture would be a better alternative than that monstrosity.

1 Like

I think I could add an option for ethnicity, though that would be a very long choice list.

Odysseys in part two allow you to find collectibles (most of the weapons and amour listed in the stats screen). I considered adding a type of pet or talking inanimate object, but it wouldn’t be as interactive as some of you would hope; it’d probably only show it in the initial meeting and the final battle with Cronus. Still, it’s easy enough to implement if you all really want it. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The Gods. They’re your enemies. All of them.

1 Like

No, no I don’t mind father. And Artemis, Nyx, Poseidon, Hephaestus… and goddess of the hearth.

1 Like

But they are not mortal(s) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I’m sorry)

7 Likes

A nemesis is for lesser beings, they could be brief obstacles at best.

Considering that Nemesis is the goddes of vengeance/balance I think everybody should stop complaining about not having a nemesis bc I can think of many ways that could end very, very badly.

Where is the fun without the blood and dramaaaa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Fridays.

Which is why Evander chooses neither . :laughing: As much as Santiago drives him up a wall, he’d rather drag that guy’s arrogant butt around with him than step into that mind-field of a choice and is at least willing to admit that Santiago’s ability to keep calm would likely come in handy. He can only hope that Sage and Cally don’t attempt to kill each other while he’s out scouting…and that he himself can survive being on his own with the guy whose head is filled with hot-air for a extended period of time.

Damon chooses to bring Sage with him…but it’s because he doesn’t trust her on her own. He’s not keen about having to use even a fraction of his strength and wit to babysit the daughter of Hermes, but if her first response to things is to draw out her machete, then she pretty much proved to him that she isn’t going to be much use in defending the beast. He prefers relying on Calypso’s knowledge of Artemis’ lands and Santiago’s cool-headedness to the important task of keeping the beast as safe as possible from unknown dangers at the moment. Besides…even the most energetic of children will be calm once they’ve gone outside and played enough. Might as well try that same strategy with Sage too. :joy:

1 Like

Sage still had that stone cold look even if I took Santiago lol

We have to try and get her to warm up after the first trial lol

I think the only way to warm her will be to throw her into the Acheron :thinking:

4 Likes

The only way to warm up to sage is to have her dangling over a fire pit of doom.

8 Likes

@Yvla @Mxm124 you guys are so harsh :joy:

I would we could do things more diplomatically

1 Like

No, we are realistic (says the one who wants to RO her).

I hope warming her in her burial. I mean If Mara could kill her she would.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:I know that’s your prerogative.
Like someone else said I rather have people be my friend than my enemy. At least be neutral if possible.

I know the bearer can’t make everyone happy. If it comes to that my bearer will move on and bear with that too. (Pun unintentional)

1 Like

Remember that theoretically at the end only one could end alive and she tried kill me twice. So no way I left her alive.

1 Like

Well my mc’s relationship with his supposed “brothers” isn’t very good and he sure doesn’t like either of them very much, so…
Wouldn’t go as far as calling either of them mortal enemies yet, but he’d really prefer it if he didn’t have to see them anymor and could settle somewhere far away from the both of them. It also doesn’t help that he is very much the runt among them at the moment.