Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Lol everyone says that if they had power they will make an Utopia and all but believe me if I got power I will rule this world and marry the most awesome looking girl who is a verging of course and forget about work when we can rule this world ,all things in it belongs to me ,so I may gonna take what I want except living things , I mean not that bad to take things which can think without their permission and all …Lol I used to believe that I can make a perfect world ,but it is 10000miles away from impossible …:nerd_face::smirk:

What the heck is a “verging”?

2 Likes

I thought it was obvious that i was lying? :confused:

it is possible made a perfect world just get rid of free will and adotrinate everyone. THEN all would be ETERNAL BOREDOM nothing would change … I think that’s a hell.

I would let mortals live their live freely with no gods I would just keep in cheek the remaining demigods until their deaths to avoid they become dictators.

And then create a simulation chamber like star trek to visit my favorite stories

2 Likes

Egads! What a self-serving utopia! Granted most would likely do the same if given the chance to taste even a sliver of that power. (Save the virgin bit, hopefully no demonic sacrifices will be made en mass.):worried:

I personally would not want to have dominion over anything grand or publically.
MC already has a target painted on their back, dont wanna make that worse. Besides, its much easier that way to pull strings from behind. :wink:

If iwere really all powerful i wouldn’t care control mortals I mean I already could do all I want so I don’t need use it at all. If I want a palace i could make it. So I think is more enjoyable observe people advance like a tv show. Also totally go visit Star wars universe, Rivendel etc

After i beat the gods into submission, i want to make montainous projections of myself appear all over the earth to declare my dominion. :grinning: All hail me!

4 Likes

The problem with making big public statues is that birds like to poop on them.

2 Likes

There will be inspections for my monuments, and if they aren’t clean and shiny someone will pay.

4 Likes

Why do that if you can just have the statues move around and look after themselves?

@anon49824592

Joking aside about the Diabeetus thing, I actually think the scene I wrote with Sage is a little on the bland side due to that fact I was avoiding giving the Bearer too much of a personality (since everyone is playing the Bearer in different ways). :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My mc would probably re-arrange the fundamental laws of the universe to make something like Star Trek’s Warp-Drive & subspace and true space exploration possible. Hope there are already plenty of aliens out there, otherwise it would still be boring, ofc. Oh and Saint, Aeson and the Gods themselves best not interfere with any of it. Of course that assumes we ever get any meaningful degree of control over our powers and are able to protect ourselves from the Aeson kill-switch somehow, the chances of any of that happening for my mc are probably infinitesimally low. :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh, I know it was a joke (and a good one; you got my default grumpy expression spot-on, and I genuinely hope that someday I have whiskers as impressive as that cat’s).

To me, the scene you wrote seemed much more sugary than bland, but we all have different tastes, I suppose. :slight_smile: In any case, your effort to respect everyone else’s headcanons is much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m guessing he meant “virgin”? Correct me if I’m wrong, Sarath.

1 Like

Sounds like a difficult goal. But not an impossible one. :thinking:

The thing is I think in pictures; whenever I write a scene, I treat it like I’m about to make a page in a comic or a scene in a animation. If a reader or I can feel like they are there, watching the characters interacting with each other right before their eyes, then I’m on the right track. If I can see the moment in my head like a animation, then I’ve got a scene and the characters down. Reading back on the Sage scene, the picture feels really basic; like an outline that’s meant to be developed more properly since I don’t feel like I did the Sage much justice. I like to give characters the proper amount respect when I right about them that makes them feel as alive as possible (even when I’m writing something a little on the silly side that involves another person’s character). :sweat_smile:

But on to a more Children of the Gods related topic though: how do you guys think the Bearer’s birth father would react if the Bearer was creating a close bond with one of the other potential fathers of the Trinity. I could imagine that Hades (if he’s the Bearer’s father) would have very little problems about the Bearer being close with Poseidon, but not be even remotely keen about the idea of Zeus getting involved with his child. Especially if Zeus is the one to initiate the first interactions; considering that Zeus doesn’t take a interest in even his own children unless, I could see Hades getting highly suspicious and protective if he sees if he sees his brother attempting to form some type of bond with the Bearer.

5 Likes

Im still salty over Hades leaving me while still raising Aeson, so I sure hope he gets jealous. :triumph:
I wanted to seem him apologize and make it up to us for those missing years, but alas.

He might get a little protective, but I assume Aeson will still be the apple of his eye and we’ll be shrugged off like “Ah well, MC I had my reasons soz” and goes back to being broody or smth.

(Ps. I love your Sage tidbits, feed us~)

1 Like

I just pictured the Zamasu sky from Super.

I’m starting to wander how many people have real father troubles on this thread.

I feel like Poseidon would be ok with whatever, Hades will always be jealous if we’re close with Zeus and Zeus will be jealous if we’re his kid and do something amazing.

2 Likes

Didnt hades only leave because he was or wouldve been found out. I mean aeson was accounted for. Your mc was stolen and theyve been trying to find you for years.

1 Like

Supposedly. Hed end up like Athena did I guess.
However, my MC is meek, dependant, and rather family oriented so his disappearance really messed with her character. She just wanted to not yknow be chased to death and all.
Right now she doesnt know who to blame yet, and like most broody teens, its just easier to blame someone you know. She merely feels abandoned is all.

He just gone when Aeson lost his mother. He didn’t tried return and no god discovered him at all he just decided Aeson was more important to him. Probably pure strategy, Aeson could become his total pawn. With us always be a second behind Athena.

At least is how I see all. Hades is not even my dad at all in game.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t Aeson’s mother Persephone? Last I checked she is very much alive.

1 Like