Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Well that’s sucks how many God’s did the MC mom sleep with. Better not find out we have a sister to from Hades as well.

7 Likes

Hades only had one or two sonsno daughters at all.

Some people might disagree. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Bit of an oxymoron there, neh? Reckless, but thinking about the possible outcomes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fake. Appearances can be used to deceive pretty good, as long as you can predict the results. :smirk:

3 Likes

With the Greek gods, their special flavour of immortality seems to be that they can be injured but not killed.

3 Likes

But you being the creator of universe and all couldn’t you just change the rules? And even if the MC can’t do that there’s still Tartarus.

1 Like

Tartarus and you go waaaaay back, after all, he is one of your original kids.

1 Like

Yeah me and Tartarus are father and son. He’s the only one who I think wouldn’t try to hurt me. Just imagine talking to Cronus or Gaia and saying hello grandson/daughter. It would be weird but weirdly satisfying.

2 Likes

Calm down. Mistakes happen.

And to be fair, the guide in the FAQ does state how to get a certain father with certain actions, so a quick reading doesn’t make the bug entirely clear.

5 Likes

Too sweet! Diabetus incoming.

2 Likes

Last 200 posts 100 are *Why I can’t have another father. Is it a bug? So much that for a time title say it is a bug. So yeah is annoying people asking same .

6 Likes

I’ts not a bug, it’s a feature! Rohie’s secret plan all along was for all of us to have Poseidon as a father. So fellow fish brothers and sisters, how are you today?

13 Likes

Yeah all those times she said she liked Hades most as a father and wanted him to be th emost special difficult to get? Red Herrings. All to lead us on for the big surprise, this is a Percy Jackson fanfiction.

10 Likes

Where’s my Annabeth romance option @Dark_Stalker?

1 Like
Anabeth Romance Guide

Oh it’s secret, first you have to beat the game with a female bearer hitting on Aphrodite throughout the story, then you have to die against Kronos, if you have the right stats you’ll be brought back as a male and then name yourself “I am a loser” case sensitive and quotes included, you’ll then get a cheat screen, don’t touch that, play the game again and beat it without your bearer getting hurt while flirting with Athena and then on your next play through Anabeth will show up.

I still haven’t read his Asgardian series…

I pray every night for bone daddy Hades to come back and accept me instead of trying to pass me off to Poseidon.

17 Likes

7 Likes

Quite well, brother. Will we see you at the meeting in Innsmouth today? Ia, ia, Cthulhu ftaghn.

(LOVECRAFT REFERENCES WHEEEE)

3 Likes

Imagine if Rohie added this as an easter egg :joy:

4 Likes

Oh man. Don’t even get me started on this. Blow my mind it would.

1 Like