Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

How do I do that Hades should be my father?

2 Likes

Well you needed to have intelligence as your highest stat and kill the seeker but now with the update that’s about to come it might change.
And due to a bug Poseidon is the only father available right now, much to most people’s dismay.

Could you please read the first post and thread title… YOU CAN’T HAVE ANOTHER FATHER DIFFERENT THAN POSEIDON DUE A GLITCH. GAME IS BEING REWRITTEN.

Why people don’t read the title and description of game they try are beyond my understanding.

Edit Being sincere the known bug has disappeared from first post. @Rohie could you add a mention again?

7 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party so most ideas I had for these situations have already been stated better than I would have anyway.

Plenty of people seem eager to get aggressive with the gods so I would like to push this as far as possible. My mc has no fear of death feeling he has already lost everything and might be inclined to run the risk of “suicide by God’s wrath.” When Hera or Aries starts threatening him he would purposely push them just to see how badly they really needed him. If they failed to kill him it would give him a much better bargaining position.

Although probably not good enough to get what he plans for them without a fight. Namely they surrender their powers and step down as gods. They’ve done a shit job of it anyway. He’s magnanimous enough to leave them their immortality just no power. We’ll see how long it takes before they realize that this is not a kindness.

6 Likes

I literally explained in the post above you that right now you can’t get any other father besides Poseidon because of a bug.

If you wanted an explanation for how to get each father: the game gives you a little faq in the stat screen under the History section.

7 Likes

Killing the gods is not the answer and think you guys going to find out the hard way did any of you not watch Xena? or read about Ragnarok, it clear that big three have to go,there crimes where the greatest against their father, but killing them all would cause chaos and break order of the world. but i think Kronos that, We are supposed bring change, but not death to all gods and goddesses, but having a mortal take over and rule is a start.

1 Like

I don’t know. If you kill the trinity, who fills the power vacuum? You could, I guess, if tht’s wht your Bearer wants but that’s a literal eternity of responsibility. OFC your powers are incomprehensible and limitless, so who is to say you couldn’t just re-write the laws of the Universe? That’d probably be complex though, and time consuming. + Are the rest of the gods going to be O.K with you killing the trinity?

2 Likes

Look at team Gaia and tell the ones that picked couldn’t picked up the slack? And with us (MC) we do have the power to do that and a lot the biggest the question are going to be allowed to form alliance like the way it looks? but i do think we’re going to have to give up on Ro and marry one them keep things order which is fine by me Hera, Athena or even sex crazy Aphrodite would all make good Queen of the gods or worse we have marry our aunt/mom lmao…

Honestly why stop at the Trinity, replace the current roster with one of your own. You certainly are going to have the necessary power for it.

2 Likes

It’s not the about power, A mistake can be eased and change without losing anything this why the pencil is mightier than pen , but beside that who going to train all new ones? killing all of them would also cause to much civil unrest and put mankind back into the dark ages for few hundred years as we wait for new gods to come to there own…

The Greek gods have never been known for their empathic tendencies or their adherences to justice. Their actions speaks of them more as power hungry genocidal maniacs.
How much worse would the world do with some ideological and intelligent persons in their place?

7 Likes

Like an Atheist I am why in Hell I should have to put another power hungry backstab in a throne. Let humanity ruling themselves. They don’t need Psycho gods.

3 Likes

Absolutely, although I don’t know if our mc can be an atheist seeing as we basically are the creator god. Kronos Zues and the rest are just usurpers.

1 Like

Indeed, they are very capable of destroying themselves without psycho gods. I want to off Zeus and Cronus, and whoever else opposes me. Then i am going to take control of humanity and the remaining gods, i will remake the world into an utopia. One with a single religion dedicated to me! :grinning:

2 Likes

I… I… think that makes you the Psycho god in this case… Um… Yeah…

2 Likes

Only god can be atheist lol. If you have existed since always and create the universe you could say noone has created me so I have not god. lol

2 Likes

Why? :confused: The Essence created the universe, we are the Essence. I am merely taking back what is mine.

The fact you create something doesn’t give you the right to dominate it. Is like say Like I bear a child in my tummy the child will be my slave for all its live.

1 Like

Tsk! Oh well, they didn’t did anything good with their time, and they had lots of it. Maybe it’s simply the time for a wise and powerful being to take the reins and stop all the conflicts and chaos going on in the world. Isn’t it better if i use this power to put things in order once and for all?

Sooooo…my university is officially on strike and I had a little bit of time on my hands to draw…

I know they’re not exactly accurate to what they look like in game, but this is more or less how I see them…hopefully they don’t look to off :sob:

14 Likes