Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

…I really have to start questioning myself about the things that make me laugh (and why I can possibly see that happening at least once to one of the Gods). :sweat_smile:

Who knows; right now, we know only the most basic information about the ROs’ families (and we don’t really know much about Sage’s family situation outside the one that involves her brother). Maybe her family is just a bent on bringing the Bearer to justice for killing Saxon (whether they actually killed him or not) or just to get a sense of closure over the loss. Or maybe they just want to move forward with their lives, feeling both that no amount of revenge would change the fact that Saxon is gone and that maybe being so obsessed with his death wouldn’t be what Saxon had wanted. Though who know, since we don’t really know his personality beyond ‘possessed puppet who may have WANTED the Bearer to end whatever state of being he was in, and possible developed more hate toward them if they try to be merciful to him’.

I think you are getting the wrong impression here. from what I recall, it doesnt say that you must be attracted to them - you only question yourself if you are when bathing in the mansion, and it’s your choice to think one way or another. and this isnt some sick bdsm romance - they carve their name on you not because of sexual reasons, but to make sure you dont forget that they are always there, watching, and because you were in a damn swordfight also.

jun(ko) is a yandere character, and if you dont like it thats cool, but you shouldnt go around spreading misinformation that the game is about rape and gore fetishism. just steer clear off the game.

you are ridiculously stubborn though, and this place is not the place to discuss samurai of hyuga, so we should drop it

27 Likes

I agree,let’s drop this subject

I am the only one laughing at the idea of romance with those kids? They are immature and stupid, not worth spending energy on them and their insignificant problems. My MC will “romance” Sage, but only because i enjoy the idea of bending her to my will after i killed her brother. :grinning:

5 Likes

Oh gods, can you guys imagine meeting calypso’s family with ares being there?? Ares would start wars all over the world and his glare would burn right thru the bearer.

5 Likes

This is something I wondered abt, too. Rohie mentioned Aeson was impossible to manipulate, so I doubt you’ll be able to play him but maybe the others? I’m not sure whether the romances will have different ‘tones’ depending on Lavei’s intentions but it’d be intriguing to see (and difficult to include, I think).

Um…They are all close to the Bearer’s age (if you ignore the technical ‘older than they look due to constantly being reborn’ thing). :confused:

Pretty sure he’ll be right behind the Bearer trying to prepare himself mentally and to let his daughter live her own life. But just the thought of the BEARER having become so close to her makes his face stay in this expression:

But unfortunately from him, Evander is Calypso’s possible love interest. And while Ares comes is the man with the hammer who sees ever issue as though it were a nail, Evander is the man with a multi-tool who will handle a situation however he sees fit.

In other words, for each one step that Ares may try to do to prevent the Bearer from getting too close to his daughter (I say may, because we still don’t know how the RO’s Godly parent may react), Evander is going to be five steps ahead of him. He’s innocent, but not stupid; his sharp mind is what helped him keep the Seekers at bay in the first place. Also, no one should get between Evander and something that’s caught his curiosity; they’ll just make themselves tired if they tried.

On a different thought, I wonder how Aeson and the others would react the attempted to fully avoid all of them during that scene when he’s greeting the group. I imagine after having that experience with him, possibly dealing with the group brushing off the question about why they seemed to be getting the full brunt of the fear while Aeson wasn’t, and whatever else is stressing them out, some Bearers may not want to be near the group, let alone him.

“You… want to date my daughter?”

“Yes.”

“Ok…”

“Swee-”

“BUT you’ll have to do 500 push ups everyday, sign up for active duty for the next five years, go through my personal training regime for the next 20 and start and win a war with a target of my choosing.”

“Ah-”

“Olympus. Glad we have a deal.”

14 Likes

Reality warp some children into existence. If Scarlet Witch can do it I don’t see why MC shouldn’t be able to do so (especially because I think that the Essence gives MC a higher power level as Scarlet Witch?)

Also adoption is always an option, just btw…

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve been imagining a child being created when the RO is around the Bearer during the time their powers are fully awakening. The Essence, overflowing with excess energy, ends up responding to the RO’s source in some way, creating a living being. The child themselves may not even be a baby.

…Well, that’s enough random ideas for today! :smiley:

No one ever seems to go for the simplest option, it seems. :laughing:

I really am curious about what a child born between two Demigods is like. Is there a 50-50 chance of the child being either a full-blood human or a Demigod like their parents? Is the type of source they are capable of inheriting randomly chosen between the two parents’ sources or is it like the Essence, and the child doesn’t actually inherit their parent’s source?

Aaannnd now I’m having flashbacks to that one random thought about the Bearer being given a special talk by their Father, Aeson, or one of their possible friends. Or maybe Athena would be like ‘Now that I know who your father is, I can give you a more accurate talk’ (you never know; maybe the Demigod’s source has a type of effect on the way they experience puberty)

3 Likes

How about all people take the Samurai of Hyuga talk to the right thread instead of spamming this one, if it’s not possible to let the subject drop?

20 Likes

more like
Ares: “You… want to date my daughter?”

MC: “Yes.”

Ares: “I’ll agree if you kill yourself.”

9 Likes

Hmmm… well I think Saint’s boyfriend is that guy who frowns and stares daggers at MC if they choose to talk to Saint while training in the gym or smt. If you do that, you can see someone looking at you intensely. Must be the bae :wink:

3 Likes

I thought that too, but then I wondered if it’s just someone who doesn’t like Lavei. I forgot whether or not that only happened when you hung out with Saint, otherwise I’d have mentioned him too :~)

Nobody on Olympus likes the mc, absolutely nobody, they simply want or need to use us as a tool and some of them may be better than others at pretending to tolerate us, but nobody really likes us.
To be absolutely fair my mc doesn’t really like anybody on Olympus either, Santi and Ares may be hot and he may even want to “do” them, but like is something entirely different.

6 Likes

Last I remember, that same guy is watching you whether you hang out with Saint, Calypso, or Adonis and his expression is described the same way to. But he does seem not too keen of the Bearer. Question will likely still remain ‘why’ until the next update is made available to public. His physical description seems similar to Dylan’s, who is one of Demeter’s son and another Hero Candidate, so there’s a chance that the person who was staring at the Bearer as they are hanging out with Saint’s group and the first person called up to the blood offering may be one and the same.

The little kids the Bearer could play with weren’t afraid and didn’t show any form of dislike toward the Bearer when they get the chance to meet the rather infamous other half of Aeson. And they have no reasons for wanting to use the Bearer in any way. They were simply curious and fascinated to meet the Bearer for the first time.

So maybe a great deal of Olympus is fearful and wary toward the Bearer. But the children who are more innocent (or unaware) about what makes the Bearer seem dangerous to others and people who aren’t as convinced about the rumors as others have been may be another matter entirely (and there may be a chance for the Bearer to meet more of such people in the next update).

6 Likes

Hi!
I really enjoyed the whole concept of the game, the story is original, based on greek mythology and that was a smart idea.
The game is overall good but has some little bugs, when these will be fixed and the story will be finished, this game will be perfect.

4 Likes

My stats screen says differently.

Little kids, girl we could sit next to in math, the scooby gang.

3 Likes

I would prefer them to be afraid of me. Oh well, there’s still time for that.

1 Like

The “stats screen” aka the most unreliable thing in this game, because according to that thing my character really should be magically proficient enough to finesse that lock, instead of blowing up the door, same as a “warrior”. :unamused:

Oh, Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :laughing: :joy: The “scooby gang” are the absolute worst, sure they pretend to tolerate us, but they want to use us as their tool and servant even more than the rest of them.