Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Frankly though. If Sage and the MC become a couple with kids in the future, I am very curious as to how they’ll explain their romance :))

“Sage tried to kill me as our first meeting so remember kids first impressions aren’t everything”

17 Likes

“Daddy how’d you meet mommy?”

“Well kids, you’re gonna want to sit down for this one. I was eating lunch, it was a hectic day for me, I just unlocked my demigod powers and woke up from a small coma, the usual. And I was discussing my life with my new friends when I heard a Banshee scream calling me a monster. It was your dear mother. She then asked me if I killed your uncle.”

“What did you say?”

“‘Maybe I did.’”

“…”

“She then choked me out, the end.”

“… MOM!

32 Likes

Well, speaking of having children. Would two males be able to have kids? Especially if we are able to control the essence shouldn’t we be able to make that a possibility? @Rohie

@squarelyblue @Dark_Stalker

You guys are forgetting one crucial thing. For some MCs, that is.

“Well, it all started when I killed her brother.”

16 Likes

NSFW side comment (under spoiler tags for safety reasons): this is just waiting for someone to go “kinky but we didn’t need to know that”

Back to SFW commenting: [quote=“UmbraLamia, post:10122, topic:15482”]
[/quote]

This is how the kids will spend how many years listening to their parent talk about how they met their mother with all the trappings of teen drama, romance, escapades, and the like

9 Likes

I found samurai of Hikuga worst game ever to romance. It forces me to love a character who is raping me and torturing me. It is supposed to be a CHOICE of games but there is not choice. Is really well written but has no sense as cog. That an all the is so cool have someone that mistreated you and tortured you. I could understand that as a romance if It were something I could select. IT IS FORCED YOU CAN SAY NO TO JUN JUNKO. I am talking about Samurai of Hikuga plot that forces to be in love lust with your enemy that tortures you and your friends

Thankfully, @Rohie Doesn’t force any romance at all . So I trust on her skills.

5 Likes

I just started playing this game but I’m still at the beginning. Who the fuck is raping people?

@Milk SAMURAI OF HIKUGA … NOT THIS GAME. LOL Did you read my post? Also there is no Jun Junko in this one.

Is anyone else still wondering abt Saint’s BF? I thought it’d be Santiago, since they appear close but he’s a RO and I’m not sure tht’s a relationship dynamic I want to explore, lmfao. I thought it might be the blonde son of Demeter we see @ the ceremony during the sacrifice, since nothing else is mentioned about him?

7 Likes

it’s samurai of hyuga. make sure u spell it correct or people will be confused my fam
2nd how does it force you to love jun(ko)? as far as im concerned u dont have to

That’s actually an interesting point there for that blonde son. I’ll have to replay this game O:

I thought it might’ve been Santi too but then he’s an RO as mentioned so I doubt it as well. My bet is that whoever the boyfie is might be a background mention (like as you’ve pointed out, blondie son of Demeter)

5 Likes

Nah, that’s the game I meant. Samurai of Hyuga. I just started playing it and I wanted to know who’s going to be raping people.

Ooh, you said it’s Jun Junko, okay.

I’m really going to yell if it’s Santiago, but it seems super unlikely, especially considering you can enter into a love triangle with him too? It would be mad messy but O.K…Lavei would do anything fa love I guess. I doubt there’d be any salvaging your relationship with Saint after that though. IG that’s not a trope I enjoy, because I can never understand why someone would feel like they’re the exception, like if this person is in a relationship and they leave their SO for you, how can you be certain tht’s not what’s going to happen to you, too?

2 Likes

“Sawyer crosses {bfhis} arms, closing his eyes. After a moment, the only sound coming from a distant icecream trucks melody, he speaks.”

Ran into an error. :sweat_smile: It’s supposed to be ‘his’.

1 Like

@squarelyblue, @Dark_Stalker, @UmbraLamia

You guys and your dark sense of humor…:sweat_smile:

Then again, I have to question my own sense of humor when THIS is the line that sent me into a laughing fit. :laughing:

I’m curious about how she’ll explain her romance to her mother during the summer visit of the families.

Sage: Mom, this is my boyfriend/girlfriend/partner. I…promised him/her/them I would introduce you when you came over. :slight_smile:

Sage’s Mom: Aw, Sweetie, it’s so good to finally meet you. (Hug the Bearer for a moment and looks happily at them once the hug is done) So, how did you two meet? It doesn’t seem as though you’ve been in the Institute for a long time. :relaxed:

Sage: Umm…:flushed:

Bearer: (Makes the best poker face in their whole life) Well, I was hanging out with some new friends when all of a sudden, someone had called out to me. It was Sage. :relaxed:

Sage: …! :fearful:

Bearer: Next thing I know, she’s standing in front of me all determined as she asked a question I didn’t know a answer to. When she saw that, she vowed that I would be seeing more of her. She really took my breath away. :blush:

Sage: …:angry:

Sage’s Mother: (Laughs gently) My girl does always make the first move. :joy:

Bearer: (Laughs as well) Don’t I know it. :grin:

Sage’s Mother: Well, I have to go talk with Hermes; it’s been too long since we last met. I’ll talk to you two later.

(Sage’s Mother waves back to the two as she leaves, not noticing the Bearer slipping into a giggling fit as Sage glares hard at them until the Bearer makes eye contact with her).

Sage: (Turns back on the Bearer to hide red face and sulks) I hate you, you know that? :rage:

Bearer: (Smiles affectionately and hugs sage from behind and begins to nuzzle her neck) Well I love you. And last I checked you agreed to date me, so you’re stuck with me now. :hugging:

(Sage grumbles out a half-protest :unamused:, but makes not attempt to move away from the Bearer. A small, content smile comes to her face. :relieved:)

I really hope we can meet with the ROs family; it’d be nice to see that the Bearer has become so important to them that they want to introduce them to their relatives. Also, I feel like some funny things could potentially happen while meeting the family, like learning something cute/embarrassing about the RO in their childhood or one of the RO’s (possible) little siblings doing something to embarrass the RO themselves intentionally or unintentionally (like little Venus developing a liking toward the Bearer and playing with them, making Donny a little jealous about having to share the Bearer with his own little sister).

Unless there some alternate means for children to be born among the Demigods, not sure what way it would be possible (their source and the Bearer’s Essence accidentally combining, making a child by accident maybe?). Then again, I don’t know much about what a child between two Demigods is like.

7 Likes
Summary

She’s exaggerating it a bit, no raping, just very violent seduction. That doesn’t work. As in you were trying to kill each other and they try in the middle of that. When it doesn’t work they carve their name in you, literally. It’s your yandere, and old flame so you still have feelings for them.

“It’s better than when I met your father, he was breaking into the house… I shot him, glad you didn’t have such a violent first meeting :blush:

Though I feel she’d be crazy too given that I killed her son.

3 Likes

I understand your point of view. The kind game that the author of samurai of hyuga realizes are much more of a…“involving novel” than a “make your own story”. And I personally enjoy them.
Anyway I think that the romance has always a meaning and is very different from character to character and its generally intreasting-It doesn’t involve pop out of the blue scene made just to be done with it.

It was just a suggestion,perhaps interesting,perhaps not.
BUT I did NOT suggest to force anything on anyone.

2 Likes

Haha, Jesus Christ. That’s a funny way of trying to have sex with someone though. Atleast there’s no rape, thanks for telling me.

I HAVE NO FEELING FOR THEM THAT’S THE POINT. IS A CHOICE game not forced torture… My character doesn’t want Jun and certainly don’t want be tortured. That’s not the romance I want. I had enough with the real world experience to had to be forced to a torture person.

but the game does not force you to romance her. you need to chill out

6 Likes