Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Yep, which makes the height and stature choices for male mc’s a bit of a joke really.
Even if you choose stall both of your “brothers” will always be taller still and we’re condemned to always being the runt of the “family” so to speak. And the inferiority is either genetic or connected with our inferior demigod source and not simply a question of being out of shape compared to either of them, for even if my mc trains to sculpt his physique to its best possible state and gets some teeth whitening he’ll still not match either of his brothers. I mean he can presumably look very good if he were to get the opportunity to do all of that, but still not as good as his “brothers”, because that part really is either genetic, or some demigod shit, or both.

Probably this was done by the author to represent the mc’s perpetual “underdog” status, but it still chafes. Particularly since it is something our supposed essence powers cannot or will not “fix”, at least not within the scope of the game.

The images do seem overdone, yes. Much too overdone.

The matter has already been resolved. There’s no need to press the issue.

2 Likes

I feel like this is something the mc needs to vent about. Like legitimately break down over.

4 Likes

Yeah, losing your friend/SO like that seems like it would be really traumatic, but it never really comes up again. When Saint is demanding to know where his friends are, the MC should be doing the same thing for Alice and the friend/SO.

15 Likes

lol sorry it’s cuz most of the post I post on here I guess are boring cuz they go unnoticed :sweat_smile: so I thought the images would help spice them up so people would notice them and tell me their thoughts :sweat_smile:. Guess its back to invisible thoughts lol.

2 Likes

Well, I like them and the whole GIF response for each situation your MC was in. LET’S GO. It was funny and whoever that girl is give no fucks, clearly.

I mean that’s a good idea but I guess it’s a problem for some people. I don’t understand it, considering people spam the same thoughts on this forum it’s not even funny. Anyways, it’s over and done with. You’re good and don’t trip over this.

2 Likes

Just to double check,
Aeson is our half-brother at the very least,
right? And he’s an RO?

He is NOT your half brother. there is not blood nor dna sharing at all. You don’t share anything physical with him

1 Like

Except a dad if you have Hades as your dad :smirk:

Rohie already specified, that’s not how god DNA works. We are in no way related to Aeson.

1 Like

Nope,NOPE. Hades don’t have dna nor blood the process is not physical is magical share essence. So no dna, no blood, no physical bond no brothers.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Either way,

I’m still part of that group of
people who desires Saint specifically.

3 Likes

Saint is your half brother same mother so incest.

Who unfortunately is taken and the one with family ties to MC…you really have bad luck here.

2 Likes

Culturally and socially my mc does consider Aeson to be his very annoying and nausea inducing paternal half-bother, no matter what anyone says. Besides we do share that essence bond, which makes a relationship possibly even more yucky than if we did share only dna. Leon and Paris are possibly excused because they didn’t know anything about the essence tie and did not share the same “father” in any case. Things my mc and Aeson very much do, unfortunately.

Which is what normally makes people half-brothers and that certainly holds true for my mc who was raised away from the Olympus cesspit.

After three years of hardscrabble survival my mc is a bit past the breakdown stage, but venting back at Saint when he lets loose on us that is something I could certainly see my mc doing.

1 Like

My character doesn’t share anything with Aeson. Also a force stuff is not physical so no way is incest at all. But if you are cultural affected by that I suppose have sense.

so apparently i the only one that wants sage romance. though tbh i was hoping for more choices that would change relationship from sage being future killer to just dislike

4 Likes

I’m personally more fond of caylipso, her character is just more outgoing then then say Adonis or sage. I think it would also be personally funny if you were able to romance saint in some way and receive an achievement called “Greek tragedy” or Oedipus. Just a thought.

1 Like

Sage feels like a character who’s gonna do a full 180 (or 90 degrees if she goes Tsundere) once you further relationships in the future, which is the future because it hasn’t been written yet