Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

:fearful::fearful::anguished::frowning:
Please tell me this is a new fact or I need to re-examine my memory.

16 Likes

But… I thought I was the only one in Saint’s life? :anger: :knife:

Though I would’ve thought the same last name or looks would’ve made them not jealous.

7 Likes

Same here! I killed him once. It haunts me to this day. I’m sorry, Sage! Still wanna fuck her gently with a chainsaw, but still, sorry! Much as I love “Uncle Henry”, it wasn’t worth it. And considering I intend to romance the heckie outta Aeson, that was a real bad call on my part. :sweat_smile:

What the Uncle Henry are you talking about, dear author? WHAT?! MY BROTHER IS DATING?! I MUST INTIMIDATE EXAMINE IF THIS PERSON IS WORTHY OF MY BROTHER! In all honesty, I’m insanely curious right now.

I hope we get to meet him. For a hot second, I thought it was Santiago… until I remembered that he is an RO. I would hate to be a homewrecker. [ * Squealing. ] my brother’s growing up~! [ * Is actually quite envious. ]

8 Likes

OH MY GOD. THIS MADE MY MORNING :(((

Seriously, you don’t know how important this tiny bit of info is to me right now.

//forwards this to a few friends who I know will be very grateful for this piece of info

EDIT: Should mention before this gets taken out of context that I have some friends who are struggling with their sexuality – uberly religious and conservative parents, so three guesses on how they feel right now – and fiction helps them deal. So this helps. A lot.

It also helps that they love Saint so :))

5 Likes

I just had a thought regarding the spare/kill Saxon scene: why not include a 3rd option? It would be this: “I’m not going to kill you, but I don’t mind slowing you down.” Then stab/break kneecap(s)

Something similar to this would allow people to have their ‘satisfaction’ without turning into a killer

4 Likes

That would destroy the dramatism and difficult of the scene. You have to choose something that is difficult for you or your character. If there is a pony and rainbow choice there won’t be tension, or doubts. The scene would lost the strength.

12 Likes

LOL Someone likes Linetti from Brooklyn Nine-Nine!

6 Likes

I played this entire thing yesterday in one sitting because I couldn’t tear myself away from it long enough to stop fnjdaskfsda

I love your characters to bits—they’re very well-written and seem to be fleshed out. Bravo! :smiley:

(Also… when will Aeson love me back ;_:wink:

Aside from some very minor spelling mistakes (E.G.: I vaguely recall ‘decision’ being spelled ‘descision’ somewhere early on? I can’t for the life of me remember precisely where though;; ) this is pretty much the cleanest, most well-written WIP I’ve ever seen! :smiley: I can’t wait for this to be finished/published so I can play it from start to finish. Best wishes and good luck!!! You’ve got a masterpiece in the making :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Random thought of the day:

If Cronos escaped from Tartarus and somehow (I dont ever wanna know how) procreated with a human and had an offspring. Does that mean that the offspring of said procreation would be a DemiTitan instead of DemiGod?

5 Likes

But Cronus’s offsprings are gods e.g Zeus,Poseidon, Hades.So why would his quasi mortal children be called demititans?They should be demigods/demigoddess.

I assumed that you got the Title Demigod by being the mortal children of a God. Hence the God part in Demigod.

Following such logic, if Cronos mated with a human somehow, surely the offspring would be a Demititan. Since Cronos is a Titan.

2 Likes

Lol she says everything I want to say to people :laughing:

3 Likes

Poor, poor Sawyer. :cry:
Way to remind us that thanks to Saint’s little group of black robed killers my mc hasn’t got a boyfriend anymore and that he really doesn’t fit into the whole Olympus teenage soap drama where everyone has their (seemingly) perfect little lives and their perfect physiques with fake, pearly white smiles. :cry:

Nope, Saint is still taller and in presumably much better shape than the mc is. Mine may no longer be a malnourished waif, but he certainly isn’t a glamour magazine cover model either, at present anyway.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the update. We’ve prolly been through 1000 new posts since this has been reopened. Any update on progress?

1 Like

No, and it’s against forum rules to ask anyway.

I’m unsure if this violates the rule that we dont ask for info on updates.

However, Rohie said that she had nearly finished Part 1.

Could you please stop using those damn pics? I am in a phone and not only you are making me waste all my data 4g with them. I can’t barely scroll down within found them. If you continue spamming the thread with them thing doesn’t add anything. I will flag each one for spamming. Please one is okey, but you are using them EACH OF YOUR POSTS. AND MANY OF THEM ARE JUST INSULTING

7 Likes

lol sorry it’s just that I have a bunch of these and hardly ever get the opportunity to use them :blush: that’s the last one for a while promise!

5 Likes

100% of your dna is from the same person; I doubt you look that different.

4 Likes

it is in the text male mc is shorter and described as clearly inferior compared with Aeson and saint.

3 Likes