Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

He’s currently #480 on my list. I put Adonis’s 450 significant others before him.
Speaking of, I wonder if we’ll ever see Giana Vasquez again. Especially if we’re romancing Adonis.

1 Like

Actually I’m not, she’s more my bff without the chance of falling in love :expressionless:

1 Like

Afterlife, maybe? :hugging:

Maybe mc will meet someone or found something that can help them with their power during this trial?because mc actually already have their essence power when they still 13-14 age and that even before "oh-so-majestic-yet-deadly-18-birthday":joy: cough back to business,i pretty sure there is also something else is happen that not just seekers but many is going on and why I still curious about that sorcerer?

At this point, yes, my MC is considering suicide. He just has to find a way to stop the reincarnations first…

2 Likes

It is easy to understand if you understand the ancient Greek religion. Fate was UNAVOIDABLE SAME AS PROFECIES. they believe that no matter what they try to interfere the Fate and destiny will futfill it itself. You will be Chronus side. But after that they don’t know what will happen. that’s the point of the gods fight between them. could We us being used after that if not they use aeson killings switch

1 Like

Why are you so doubtful of your magic? It works perfectly every time.

Didn’t Sawyer say leaving warrants a break up :blush: He left you by dying, you left him running away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too freaking soon. :sob:

You’re right… I don’t deserve him. :cry: He was too good for us…

3 Likes

I can’t believe you! You’re a monster! Letting your boyfriend fight off an elite demigod What were you thinking! And then when they made a distraction for you, you didn’t even charge the seeker, even in revenge!? Instead you ran and and abandoned your boyfriend. You must’ve hated him, I can’t believe you, you don’t deserve love. Yu deserve your fate, you won’t even reunite with him in Tarterus, let alone the underworld.

Was that a nice pep talk?

Which is pretty much what my MC says to himself every time he goes to bed.

1 Like

“Every party needs a pooper, that’s why they invited you. Party pooper. Party pooper.”

I think your mc is a little hung up on whatsitsface’s death. Aren’t you the optimistic one?

They didn’t have enough screen time for me or mc to be care. We’ll be making new friends.

Would anyone else feel bad using this?

Aphrodite’s Magic Girdle: Described as a magical girdle or corset woven of a fine, silk material that allows the wearer to have their desired fall in love with them.

2 Likes

Protip: You shouldn’t force people to love you with magic because you’ll probably just end up alone with a murderous baby Voldemort. Just take a page out of Merope Gaunt’s book. :worried:

5 Likes

Shouldn’t it be don’t force people to love you, period?

4 Likes

Mara didn’t give a damn about Lame boyfriend… He wasn’t doing anything for satisfy her… lol the most he did was holding her hand… Useless kid… She totally was with him because his bro was the star quaterback and he was as dumb as promising as future football star and Mara as future Cheerleader main head…She totally have to be with him.Even if she was cheating on him with his own brother two years older . So when all happened…Mara was go hell lame sawyer" I am a future goddess while you only future is pass a ball like Charlie Brown.
So she totally left him there and never felt anything else about him.Like you ask Mara about Sawyer and she said good book…

1 Like

That was a joke :joy: She told me to say I’m her so I did that, guess I wasn’t fast enough to ninja’d the post haha and now she’s mocking me for being bad at lying, great. I’ll let her know that you said that. And yes, Calypso is a really great friend to have and a great girl to pursue!

1 Like

I have a question if we win the trials do we just become immortal or do we become an actual god of something.

1 Like

I wouldn’t count on the trials ending the way they are supposed to do.

3 Likes

I was just curious to know if it ended how it was meant what would of happened.

In that case: The trial is meant to decide who has the “honor” to be a hero for the gods and gets rewarded with immortality.

MC will not become a god by winning the trials. Them getting the full power of the essence at their 18th summer solstice on the other hand would theoretically elevate them even above the gods when it comes to power.

1 Like