Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

@Rohie I know Rohie, I was merely making a joke about the endless fish daddy and only Fem!Bearer bugs

2 Likes

Ah, Aeson seems to be the most popular so far (I was hoping for Calypso or Santiago but I’LL DEAL I guess). If Cally and Aeson end up being tied, she might do them both :~)

I like to think of that as an upgrade :wink:

Ya, I really didn’t see that as a bug but a feature myself. I’m sure the boys would back us on this one :wink:

2 Likes

What abt Sage :~0?
Aha, O.K. To be fair, I don’t think the Bearers are weak by any stretch of the imagination, but you can’t deny that we’re @ a disadvantage in comparison to other demigods given our complete lack of training.

1 Like

Ehh, the stats are kind of raising my hopes, since it seems we’re really strong , the combat ones are really praising the bearer compared to other demigods, and the only fights we lost was one of super speed and to a highly trained demigoddess of war and still got cheered for that one.

1 Like

What coincidence the only fighting we lost is just the only ones we fight about our real rivals. The mortals and normal demigods are not our rivals; Are the ones who defeated us and let us in the mud. My stats only say I am really beautiful and inspiring with a good intelligence and that an ant would defeated me in a fight

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m not a big fan of the strategy paths v.v; There just doesn’t seem to be an in between: you’re either being forced to make moral or immoral choices or did I look over something? Maybe some sort of anti-hero path that doesn’t count against when you feel the need to help out one moment and but decide it wouldn’t be in interest to help out the next? Or is this what the Lone Levi path is for?

3 Likes

The keyword here being ‘highly trained’, smth that we are decidedly not :~).

I’m of the opinion tht the strategies are pretty varied, all things considered but yes, Lone Lavei is the most flexible of them all. You’re not permitted to form alliances, though.

Again I’m trusting the stats that we’re not going to keep that disadvantage. It seems like even combat will be op, as the middle rank is taking out highly trained groups of demigods.

1 Like

Yep, we can apparently only defeat everyone who we’re not competing against (and then only barely with that girl in gym class for me). The real demigod elites have so far left my mc completely and utterly in the dust. :unamused:

The only thing my mc has is wits and since they’re apparently useless for actually, reliably controlling our “powers”, he had better find some way to use them to “cheat” at those trials real soon.

Yep, whereas all of our actual competitors actually are.
Potential is nice and all, but even if it were somehow a given that I would have the potential to become the world greatest physicist, if I went up against Stephen Hawking now it could only end one way…
Ultimately potential is nice, but useless when not given the opportunity to learn how to harness it properly.

2 Likes

The poll’s closed! Aeson won, and I’m trying not to be bitter abt it.

Why would you be bitter about big brother Aeson winning? You should be proud your other half/ brother is popular.

2 Likes

I like Aeson, don’t get me wrong but I like Calypso + Santi + Adonis more :~) My Hades!Bearer will probably befriend him, since she’s more intrigued by him than anything.

Aww…well I am!!! How could our insufferably perfect “brother” win this, ugh. :disappointed:

You know my mc isn’t, he considers Aeson to be insufferable, with his whole “perfect hero” act. :unamused:
Considering Aeson literally looks down on him and all. :rage:

1 Like

Isn’t he frightened with mc present?:confused:

Possibly, but I was referring to the fact that no matter what height we choose for our mc, Aeson (and Saint) is always taller than male mc. Which is why I like to attribute that to possible malnutrition of my mc during his critical years of puberty.
So they literally look down on us. :disappointed:
Take it from this gay guy that being literally looked down upon by most (cute) guys you meet ain’t exactly fun.

2 Likes

Aw, I would’ve liked Calypso to win, but I suppose Aeson isn’t a bad choice either. He’s a nice guy from what impressions I have of him so far. Though, since our character has more interactions with others, I was hoping one of the guys in the gang was picked. Especially Calypso, because she’s the best in the group :heart: Noah Fence to Saint and Adonis.

1 Like

I’m Rohie’s prsnl hypewoman, I pass this game onto any friend tht displays a remote interest in anything of sort. I still have a few friends playing through it, I’m hoping that @ least one of the three of them that are artists will be interested in doing smth (hopefully it’ll be Calypso :sob:). My girl. I was hoping tht if she didn’t win, I’d just leave the poll up until she did LMFAO.

2 Likes

:astonished: but but but…Avery… :disappointed:

2 Likes