Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I guess we’ll have to see where this goes, then. I’m going to hold onto this, for now :~).They can only treat you so badly, to be honest. They’d be risking your cooperation in the war, otherwise.

For the court trials, you’ll be defended by your representative, your lawyer of sorts (I’m sure you can guess who). Zeus will speak to you before hand to tell you how things will proceed, and depending on a few previous choices/evidence gathers/how you’ve chosen to present yourself on Olympus, that determines your sentencing.

There’s a bit more detail and fleshing out of the outline to do, but I know that it’s a “majority rules” on the Council, and as of now you already know which gods do and don’t trust you, though as I said before this can change based on how you go about participating in the trials.

25 Likes

Oh cool so is a modern ius system and not the old traditional fas system. That’s totally weird but hey cool, they are too stupid to abandoned the system that gave all damn power … Last we know the Olympic city has a democracy when people vote

1 Like

S-Sawyer…? :cry: Nah, it’ll be Haris, won’t it? (And that’s why we have to suck up to him.)

1 Like

Athena. Enough said.

6 Likes

I thought it was Sage, the most supportive of us.

I honestly think I’m safe I, haven’t made anyone dislike me besides Sage...

@Rohie the game then clearly needs a liar options. Mara hates them but she Wants pretend not to . she is a cheerleader and a politician she won’t. Go saying you are shit she would be all nice and plotting subtle using her allure and wit. Also I played all demo and I would love could say to myself I would choose Sage to come to me to try to kill her or at least sabotage her… Also I HATE TO MUCH SANTIAGO IS EVEN WORST I THOUGHT. … I really wanted treatened him in the sense “You have won a great enemy Santiago I recommend you made a new will and testament because when I reach 19 you will die…”

1 Like

Ahh, Santiago is my best guy friend though… he’s super nice…

4 Likes

Yeah, this is one of the more in-depth edits I’m making with the rewrite. It’s really not realistic nor is it fair that everyone on Olympus gets to scheme and lie except the MC.

30 Likes

So, I just played the update… And I loved it so much! :heart_eyes: Along with Guenevere, this WIP is definitely one of my favorites.

I just gotta say, I’m highkey devastated that there was no way to save Sawyer no matter what option you chose. :sob: Oh Rohie, why do you love to hurt us?

Also, I know it was a super small little addition, but I really really loved that we now had the option to run straight to Auntie Athena for a big hug. :blush: It’s almost enough to forgive you for Sawyeralmost:unamused:

That celestial white, glittery dress is my ultimate aesthetic. Which clothes did everyone wear to the ceremony?

5 Likes

Mostly the black dress. Black is timeless and classic evening wear after all (and the stardust quality to the fabric is so pretty)

3 Likes

Ugh, the lawyer who defends himself may have a fool for a client, but even fools sometimes get lucky, having someone who really hates you represent you is just sabotaging your own case.
So if it is Haris then my mc will just have to defend himself.

Which is why it will of course be Sage. My mc on the other hand really doesn’t care about the people on Olympus, particularly his fellow demigods so, yeah…:sweat_smile:

Santiage is the hottest guy (besides Ares and maybe Aeson), too bad he’s a spoiled, frigid jerk of an ice prince whose antics my mc is not in the mood to deal with.

Yep, we really need to be able to lie and cheat and maybe steal our way to victory. :smiling_imp: :innocent:

2 Likes

I have been thinking about this for a while. Would it be possible to enter Olympus as a double agent for Cronus. My MC hates the gods except Athena and Hades but he didn’t know who they were before.And after the Aunt Alice/Athena incident he had enough and he would do anything to make the gods bleed even if that means joining Cronus. I will eventually fight against him,my MC would always fight for the right side but meanwhile why can’t I have the sweet sweet nectar of revenge

I chose the same, my eyes probably sparkled as I read the description lol

2 Likes

I went with the black stardust one.

3 Likes

The black midnight with glittery stars in it - it fits my style quite well.

3 Likes

Of course my MC wore the badass black suit. She redefined badass in that thing.

4 Likes

Same here…Fit with Nyx as her name too XD…:slight_smile:

Out of curiosity who did you choose to stay/come with during the trials?

My very idealistic MC brought Sage. If only to prove that she is willing to work with her and bury the proverbial hatchet :)) (probs not the wisest move but am curious to see how that plays out)

1 Like

Even in his “idealist” phase, my MC wouldn’t have chosen Sage. As it was, he chose Santiago, because he’s cute, if obnoxious smart, albeit overconfident. Also, I didn’t want to risk leaving him alone with Sage and ending up with another dead boyfriend.

8 Likes