Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

No, not really the all Chipmunk stuff is mine alone, lol. In my country is normal love and respect good villains in literature and soap operas, so I love having someone to hate and blaming of stuff. Here is normal, but in English culture is weird I noticed you tend to understand that I really have a HATE in bad way on real life. My grandmother used to thread characters she didn’t like with a slow painful death if they harm her favorite characters.

Also, If you don’t go saint and rest of group reunion at midnight She acts suspiciously waiting you go away and looking you weirdly almost angry. She knew about the reunion. Also she acted weird when Athena enter your room, luke she was trying to hide something

2 Likes

Frosting, go with frosting​:birthday::yum:. ( I just like frosting).

1 Like

Does Aeson have dreams about the world ending too and can we talk to him about ours?

2 Likes

How did you get it to 43?

@poison_mara
No you’re not the only one who thinks that chipmunk is sketchy as hell.

It’s just that you’re so eloquent about it the rest of us don’t need to say anything.

3 Likes

So Haris is possibly one of these animals: chipmunk, red herring, or snake in the grass. If all three they would be Chimeraris.

2 Likes

Be honest with him (when he is near) helps (and I think when you don’t directly follow the healers but let Athena take you to visit him you also get an opertunity more to increase your stat), also being blunt when asking him to dance with you.

If you want a guide: Make sure that Athena is with you when you have the vision about the earlier life, when she asks tell her the truth. When Aeson talks to you about magic, tell him you can do magic and ask him directly to dance with you and you should have 43.

9 Likes

You know, actually I also hate Harris…as a boy. If he were a girl though, I would probably love her. I would immediately relate her to my lil´ sister and I couldn´t bring myself to not like her…Probably. At any rate, the gods fucked each other and somehow don´t believe in mixed dorms? I knew they were hypocrites but that is just laughable.

4 Likes

Oh, thanks for saying I am eloquent. How much do I wish it is true… In Spanish I haven’t no problem everyone knows when I am using a metaphor or sarcasm. In English However, people tend to be so terrible literally… I mean sorry Guys If sound rude but your language need more dramatism, and passion!! I mean is not a problem of language. I read Shakespeare and Twain they got passion, sarcasm and metaphors. But all of you in real life speech are literal and plain. Yes maybe us an Italians are too much passionate and exaggerated with our metaphors … but we are fun! Look my Chipmunk rant all of you could do the same given nicknames to characters and making jokes and have a good time and giving feedback. I hqve a good time doing it at least.

1 Like

Really looking forward to this test. Athena was always my favorite Greek God, and the only reason I don’t really trust her in this game is because it wouldn’t be wise to do so. Hopefully it’ll be a puzzle or riddle based challenge.

######…Imma be honest. I’m mainly posting this so I can get post 4000. :grin: Sorry?

3 Likes

@poison_mara

I think the problem is more the fact that words on a screen don’t carry the same inflection that spoken language does. In person I am a sarcastic ass but in a fun teasing way. If I type that way I just come across as a regular ass. So I try to avoid it, well, as much as possible. Maybe if I had the writing skills of Twain or Shakespeare it might be different.

Any way I enjoy your posts, they always make me smile whether I agree with your point or not.

2 Likes

Huh. I always thought he was just hiding his Playboy magazines…

They are gods who have tons of children and have sex with all the animals possible Playboy doesn’t scare them at all. And rooms seem easy to use for love qnd other endeavors. No Chipmunk are into something, it is not casual that she is our companion… and knows about thing she should not. She is a sneaky ninja Chipmunk in disguise…

2 Likes

Maybe the content was artistic renditions of the virgin goddesses?

snerk

6 Likes

An ancient marble carving entitled: “Two Virgin Goddesses, One Cornucopia”…

More seriously, it would be quite nice to have a little chat with Haris at some point. You know, what sort of things do they like, what are their plans for the future, “WHO IS YOUR MASTER, CHIPMUNK!?”, that sort of thing.

6 Likes
Maybe Harris is really Dolos, god of deception, one of the Essence's grandkids

and apprentice to Prometheus.

Perhaps Prometheus is still a bit miffed with the whole “eagle ate my liver every day” thing and is using his gift of foresight to manipulate things to cause a regime change.

The original fan fiction, courtesy of Apollo.

2 Likes

The virginity of Athenea was a sarcastic joke, greek satire and roman epigrams telling some stories about who she deal with her Virginity. Athena promised “Not falling in love not No having sex” However, she was supposed very cruel with her lovers. Artemis is the one who was very adamant about being virgin .

Athena’s virginity was as sacred as Artemis’s virginity from what I read; both have been challenged, of course, but always met with harsh circumstances.

I love the speculation on Haris, however indulgent it seems. Of course you all know the truth, but your MC’s can still be suspicious, which can lead to a lot of hilarious scenes.

13 Likes

An accurate drawing of Haris:

######sorry. Couldn’t resist.

13 Likes