Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Yeah, I’m RO her. but I don’t get the hate for Avery she doesn’t seem submissive just happy to see the one who will hold the Essence I mean a lot of people where shock and kind of happy to see us. So idk where people are getting that from, we barely know her.

1 Like

I have no hate for Avery though, all I’m saying is that we should have a choice if we want to talk to her or not. Friendship is a choice

2 Likes

I don’t hate her, I don’t like what she seems. She looks straight a manga nurse character. Submissive to almost cursey and drop to her knees. However, we barely she her, she just could faking it or just being scared by our legend. I don’t like shy, quiet girls in games because 99% are just plain stereotypes put there to make males felt badass rescuing them. I don’t like that, probably the fact she is a nurse doesn’t help , nurse are all in games same way. I hope i am being wrong at least she is not Emma

4 Likes

I don’t know either maybe it’s the stereotype of the submissive healer archetype that comes into play…Honestly I don’t know why people would think that nurses or doctors or healers especially the female ones would be submissive omes from either. That job is mostly taking responsebillity for the faults and stupidity of others and not even being able to put those people in their place, because that would be “unprofessional”. Witth that in mind I doubt that submissive would be the right word, maybe frustrated and unable to act upon it because who wants to lose their job? Carefully tiptoeing around people you can’t help and would love to strangle?

5 Likes

He as long as we know everyone could be against us in their own twisted way. But Ares is a good dad but is not like he chills with her at school on the regular bases to know everyone in the gang and that doesn’t make him a bad parent. I mean not all parents know who their kid hangout with at school. But he probably will found out eventually especially if your RO like my MC. But like I said leave Calypso out of this, yeah she might be Ares kid. But idk if she would put her heart on the line when she wants to be one of Artemis Hunters, so if she really falls in love in her weird way idk if it will be fake, but it all could be but I rather not think that way.:bowing_man::tired_face:

Exactly that’s my feelings about the situation. It is just the manga nurse healer stereotype just Boom ever before knowing her name.

How do you get Hades as your father?

Definitely totally agree. Because Avery not my type but friendship maybe but I’m not going to go out my way to if she not presented in front me. If it’s like go to the hospital to hangout with Avery or hangout with the gang, I’m choosing the gang lmbo.

i dont like calypso nor avery and sage… i hate that bi…:rage:, i prefer a platonic love with helen (too bad @Rohie will not make her a ro :expressionless: maybe we can bribe you rohie? :wink: )

Kill the Seeker, and have mental as your highest stat.

At least I know killing the seeker and having allure highest gives you Zeus,

I don’t know what happens if you kill the seeker with physical primary.

Heh, eventually she is a typical stepford smiler or better a Bitch in Sheep’s clothing and on the inside she really is ranting about all those stupid people and how she would love to slap some of them.

You get Poseidon as father, again.

2 Likes

My character refers to them as betrayer 1 and 2.

He also plans to destroy the earth and everything on it.

Also @rohie do animals obey us because of our strong essence can we command animals gasp could we get a bear.

7 Likes

Word lmbo I getcha. But if she is of that degree it gives more chooses idk though still don’t see her as “yes master” but if she is it gives more chooses for the female RO you got the one people might put as “girly girlish” (shrug) or Calypso “tomboyish with skill that with out the Essence could hurt you” ( gosh Calypso awesome) and sage " crazy like hell girl" ( even though come one she thinks you killed her brother which could be true how your playing :wink: ) but idk just opinions as you see I’m bias to Calypso.:grin:

Wow, this talk about Avery completely exploded. :sweat_smile:

I would like to see some more of her, though not exactly as a member of the group as doesn’t seem like it would make much sense at the moment. She isn’t a candidate of the Hero Trials and is a apprentice studying healing while most of the group have a connection to the Seekers. Maybe her being shown more often can be a case of each Hero candidate getting their own personal apprentice healer to keep an eye on their health or maybe the Bearer getting hurt so often in the trials due to crap hitting the fan constantly and ends up visiting her a lot. It’ll all depend on @Rohie how Avery and the others become part of the Bearer’s life, but it feels too hasty to judge a character we know little about. And we don’t know much about Avery (we don’t even know her lineage).

As for the matter of trusting any of these characters, there is a clear risk in it with almost everyone of the characters. But that’s part of what makes interacting with them interesting. Also I get the feeling that in Calypso’s case, Ares just prefers letting his kids be independent and make their own decisions when they’re old enough, just like any other father…that, and Cally can clearly take care of herself :sweat_smile: (although I do want to see how he reacts to a Bearer whose interested in her, because I can’t see that ending too well).

6 Likes

The more this game gets updated the more my paranoia grows.
The more the gods show illogical hate the more they dig their graves.

6 Likes

Definitely that what I’m totally getting from her.:+1: because it totally seems like she really likes her job as she basically Says it, So I’m sure she doesn’t want to lose her position. And who knows we might see how she really feels about thing when @Rohie puts more about her in the story. Then we can have " I knew it" or “told you so comments” or “oh wow” comments. But I don’t think she will be submissive at all either.

Hades is the best dad choice I literally felt the paternal love.
Poseidon felt flat, plus I get the Percy Jacson vibe.
Zeuz is…eww

5 Likes

This expresses what I feel so far about Avery. As I said above jokingly but more serious here - she’s not going to be able to handle the “normal” of a Seeker’s life or Hero Trial.

I HATE hades as dad.He is a push over… He is trying to hard to make my character believe he is sincere than flats of and he is worst actor ever… he also only are involved with us because his loved real child Aeson. We are just a burden, a shame while Aeson had all the love and support for him and everyone else. My favorite dad is Zeus dad, he is not acting like other two faking being so lovely just suddenly after 17 years. Zeus is just being himself, and only being interested in himself and what he could gain from us . He is sincere so I could be ok with him. Poseidon is just acting stupid to make himself look as a not threat daddy.

2 Likes

So the rule of thumb here is that everyone is terrible.

Am I getting this right?

I get what you mean though; one of my main MC’s is a psychopath who considers them all to be idiots even though she pretends to respect them and can’t wait for the day that she can kill them all.

2 Likes