Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I’m still hoping he makes an appearance in the game, even if it’s a small one. And Eros too.

Greek mythology is all about incest, zoophilia and rape. And cheating on your husband /wife with your brother sister. All gods and goddess are directly related so anyone who is a god and had baby gods have committed incest some form. Also anyone assume that like the gods way. That’s reason why later Ptolomeus family and some Rome imperor directly married their sisters. So here where is no even dna or blood related stuff there is nothing weird on it. Talking account half of Olympus is Zeus spawn …

1 Like

Everyone’s all about Calypso and Saint and Aeson and I love them and they’re awesome characters!

And here I’m just sitting, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the Avery love. She’s the closest thing we get to a token normal in this story.I want more of her so baaaad. ;_;

4 Likes

There is no such thing as “normal” … you can’t handle “normal” (said in best General whateverhisname’s character was)

1 Like

I can handle normal just fine, thankyouverymuch!

@Rohie, there better be plenty of cuddling involving Avery. >:3 Avery strikes me as a cuddlebug.

Thanks for the info, I decided to do some Greek mythology reading to know more about it, the lore is interesting.

Zeus can’t seem to keep his pants to himself, he’s… very productive.

1 Like

I’m kinda hoping out that Rohie will find a way to write her into the gang. Like she can be their go to medic in the trials or something. Basically anything that will get her more screen time I guess (at least since it seems like most of MC’s interactions are with the gang).

Like she can be the sixth ranger to the team (even though they’re not really 6) or something like that?

1 Like

I hope apl content about her will be volunteer for people who want read about her. Because I will skipping all about her . She seems plain and boring , the typical girl who always appear in Japanese anime so mature and shy who is terrible submissive to male and her only vacation is married and get children. A walking nightmare if you asking me However, it’s good have that type of characters in stories. Just I want get rid of that stuff easily because that type of characters give me a headache and a rage quit. The fact most of otome games put characters like that as main characters make me hate Japanese otome so much… I mean equal rights and feminism it’s a thing that never happened in that stories. If I read again "Oh, Master I was waiting for you to choose me ". I WILL KILL ME. Sorry for the rant lol. I suppose you will have your shy nurse soon

2 Likes

Oh. no please no her in the band … I almost prefer Chipmunk to the little bunny.

I think Avery’s more like a side character, because since she’s not involved in the hero trial you’ll see less of her unless you get injured plus her internship at the hospital is more important.

4 Likes

I suppose we should pass time on the hospital after the trials , I hope i could get rid of her, she reminded me to a little bunny scared by the light. Sad is touching her whiskers.

4 Likes

I can appreciate your hatred towards that particular stereotype, but I honestly can’t see the comparison between that and Avery.

In all honesty, we know very little about her save that she’s 1) extremely understanding of your situation, 2) A healer of some skill, and 3) Out of the loop with regards to both the gods and the scoobies. The main reason I keep clamoring for her for my main playthrough is because she IS out of the loop. If @Rohie wants to write her in I’m perfectly okay with that, but she’s given us just enough of Avery to get me interested in seeing her more often, particularly since I have Mia extremely paranoid that the scoobies are all some elaborate plot set up by the gods to get into the Bearer’s good graces.

If you’ve ever seen that old movie/commentary “The Truman Show?” Imagine that sort of scenario with the scoobies, while Avery is the woman Truman actually “Falls” for.

All told, Mia’s still mistrustful of everything. She wants to give things a shot, yes, but you don’t just DISPEL a year or two of fear, hatred, loneliness, and regret by getting shown an inkling of the truth. Athena’s Aunt Alice, Hades is still Uncle Henry, but Daddy Poseidon? He ain’t no Daddy Paul just yet. All of the other gods, that deep-seated hatred is still there. That lack of trust. Partially because for all intents and purposes because they’re so used to using demigods and humans as their pawns that they’re almost unconsciously doing it to Mia while thinking they’re handling things delicately.

So delicately, in fact, that Mia half-believes that these token people are set aside to be her ‘clique’ for her by the gods. If Ares is such a good dad, why would he let Calypso anywhere near the Bearer if he believed them to be such a threat? Maybe he’s trying to learn about things through Calypso, and maybe he’s less cunning than Athena but still capable enough of keeping his finger on the pulse of something. Saint is a complete and total unknown, other than we’re positive he’s influential in some way. Hell, Aeson is practically their HERO, even if he is distrustful of them. And Adonis might as well be Ares’ Calypso to Aphrodite.

Paranoia doesn’t just go away. Even if Mia’s wrong, running and evading people (For whatever reason, justifiable or not) cultivates a particular awareness that will take a loooooooong time to come to terms with.

9 Likes

I think being friends,making her join the gang, and interacting with Avery should become a CHOICE. so if you don’t like her you could just choose no like in real life interaction with people.

1 Like

Exactly as my character I don’t really trust anyone else only a little Aeson. Avery is a nurse practitioner fully committed to the gods. She could killing us in a heartbeat if x gods commands it. Aeson clearly stated that healers try to dominate us and control our powers. She is a damn healer! A pretty bunny that looks so innocent and submissive so ready to make your lunch boxes with potatoes cut like hearts… Yeah until black eyes hell nurse time!! She has access to poisons…
So i won’t be near here except game forced me.

2 Likes

I see your point. But at some point you’re going to have to place your trust in someone. The gods have a vested interest in keeping the Bearer alive so long as they’re proven to be competent and on their side. Mia has no beef with Cronos but would rather have the lesser of two evils (The gods) in power rather than someone who would potentially threaten all of existence, so that aligns her with the gods. Which potentially means that she’s safe from their ire.

But insofar as social needs go, its plain the gods don’t see her as integral to Mia feeling comfortable, which is why I want to see Avery more and potentially romance her. She may be fully committed to the gods, but its also easy to see her compassion and, what’s more, EMPATHY when neither Saint NOR Calypso NOR Adonis has given them much of it, if at all. Sure, Saint’s out to help you, Calypso apologizes, Adonis jokes with you, and Aeson relates to you, but it’s not really the same. Saint has reasons we have yet to discern, Calypso could have been FORCED to for all we know, Adonis could just be trying to ingratiate himself, and Aeson is just as much a victim of circumstance as Mia is, save better publicity and a hero complex.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t trust any of them. That goes for Aeson as well. Maybe it’s cause I don’t really like him… I think I’ve watched too much Game of Thrones.

Edit: I think I don’t like Aeson for the fact he’s essentially doing what my MC is doing. Lying in order to stay on the God’s good side. He’s playing the charismatic hero. Since he likes the hero route so much, would he stop the MC if their plans interfere with one another? Just for the glory?

Also, did you guys wonder what happens if our MC reaches their stress level to 100? It would be kinda cool to see a power overload.

5 Likes

Avery could easily be forced to be sympathetic with you and fake a romantic feelings for you. It is just matter of whether characters you like or not. Avery is for now similar to some of clikes i don’t like where woman being portrayed as exclusively shy submissive weak dolls obsessed with marriage. Of course she could be really different from that, but i do not like her vibe

Word leave Calypso out of this!:muscle: lol.

Bruh! Calypso’s not my type but she’s badass were best buds.

1 Like

For all we know Avery could be selling organs in the black market. I doubt it, but wouldn’t be surprised.

4 Likes