Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Oh I had a thought, is there going to be opportunities to interact with our fellow primordials in this game?

Is Chronos another name for the Essence, another name for Cronos the titan, or a separate deity in his own right?

How do Gaia and Nyx think of their parent's perpetual reincarnation?  

I hope for a chance to get the band back together. “God? Titan? Misbehaving children get sent to their rooms.”

Sure thing. I have a save file right before prom. Give me a few, and I’ll edit this post.

1 Like

U-um, I want the spoiler.

@Rohie did you edit any of the code? I got a similar error when loading a save to show somebody a bugged (for them) scene.

LIIIIITTLE butthurt that I didn’t get that extra 13%, though. I am very curious about it.

Things like that happen with old savings after the code gets adjusted. Just clear your saves/browser history and the problem should be solved.

@ashestoashes018 she mentioned that she changed something so that the dance scene would work without bugs.

Gotchya. It was just so weird 'cause I know where I saved, but the save would restart the entire chapter while keeping the stats of the original save apparently. Coding is weird, man.

@Rohie, I’m wondering if this is not a typo; after you relieve your memories the first time, you encounter, who I assume to be, the Bestower but in this paragraph;

The boy smiles, and the feathers of the doves begin to fall. The white fluff floats in between you two as if suspended by gravity. It looks like snow. Saint glances at you, and again you are struck by how achingly familiar he looks. You’re about to comment on his appearance, knowing this is all a dream without repercussions, when he speaks.

Please correct me if I’m wrong

The first dream is of Saint, the second is of Calypso, and the third is of Adonis if I remember correctly.

Line 987 error is gone, and you can only dance once now.

But now it’s possible to do 2 things + dance during the ceremony.
Also, the food table and card game choices can be picked twice, which I think might be a bug?

I have no doubts that some of the gods will be offended because they keep treating us like a child and not the eternally reincarnating universe creating ancient that we are.

Found some mistakes, at the beginning of the ceremony;

Dylan Parkou," the Goddes says. “I claim you as my own, with warmth and welcome, and pledge my will to your efforts.”

Dylan seems to sag in relief, making his way over to the Goddes, his back straight.

There’s also a loop, if you dance with Aeson, separately and far from him, it takes you back to the hospital after you converse with him.

Found another one

You see that Achilles has abandoned his horse, and you rince Paris makex his way up the east hill, trying to get away from Achilles.

So the save bug…I may have taken advantage to see how high I could get and I may…have broken aeson?

:smile: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Nope I can get Caly to 81 or is it 86% easier if I follow her around like a lost puppy. <3

@sayla You must REALLY like Aeson :slight_smile:

Looks like I might have to redact my words…I wonder if that trick works with Cally <3 =^_^=

I have literally made like twelve different characters, and every time I get Poseidon as my father :mask:
Also has anyone else had the issue where despite where you saved, it sends you to the beginning of the chapter? Once I even got sent to some random page that wasn’t even any where close to where I saved?

Yeah, it’s all fun and games until I check your relationships stats for the
next update and it’s errors galore! Have fun looking at the text-based
stats though, they’re pretty adorable. But, make sure they’re spoiler tags.

7 Likes

Is it possible to get Ares and Hades as your father? (Obviously in separate playthroughs) And if so, How?

Hades, yes. Ares, no.

Only Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades can be your pa. I wish I could tell you how to get Hades as your da, but I honestly don’t know how to anymore. I know the original way to get him as your pa which was tweaked/fixed.

Ah, ok thx :slight_smile:

To get Hades as your dad Wit has to be your highest stat plus you kill Sages’ brother.

1 Like

No no no. you see the point is Aeson REALLY likes me :wink: :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this typo has been pointed out but when you meet Persephone as a child of Hades there is an unneeded ‘]’