Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

[quote=“Lithophene, post:3774, topic:15482, full:true”]

Yeah, it’s hard to see him admitting to anything at the moment. I guess it really would depend of the ROs’ personality and view on relationships. I can see Cally possibly taking initiative with the MC (though I do love the fact that after the dance, she DARES you to go through with your choice to make a move with her eyes :blush:), but with the others it’s a good deal harder to tell. We don’t really know too much about Santiago, Sage, Avery, or even Aeson (although we do get a small feel of his personality) to know how they’d act once they warm up to the MC. Adonis himself comes off as a little more cautious in his actions; even when it seems like he returns some amount of interest in the MC, he words things ambiguously enough so that he could make a retreat if it turned out not to be the case, yet still come off as coy if it turned out the person really was interested (and that’s not even getting not how being raised by Aphrodite has caused him to view love).

That aside, I accidentally read the line with Santiago as ‘the one person I figure would be the type to openly admit his feelings. If only to cause trouble’. I laughed more than I should have :laughing:.

1 Like

Is not killing Sage’s brother a condition to date her? Can we lie to her that we didn’t even if we did? Also, is it possible to even if we tell the truth? Questions questions… :relieved: What can I say, problematic faves are my thing.

2 Likes

I think there was a comment about how the situation with her brother is more complicated than it at first seems. Maybe she ends up learning about what makes it that way and comes to stop blaming the MC (though I’d imagine it would still be a little difficult for her to suddenly make a bond with someone she hated for a good while).

For some reason, I see her being a bit tsundere about the idea of liking the Bearer. :sweat_smile:

Currently it doesn’t matter. If you don’t kill him someone else does, and either way she believes you did it and won’t believe any denials on your part, dismissing your denial as a lie. For her to be dateable, clearly something will have to change her belief that you’re responsible, but whatever that something is, it hasn’t been written yet.

1 Like

Actually in all honesty, I think my favorite part of this update was when my (totes not a murderer) MC just walked straight up to Sage, asked her to dance (because he obviously has a death wish) and she dug her heel into his foot so hard the option to dance with anyone else just disappeared completely. Ugh bless :kissing_closed_eyes: It’s the little things.

9 Likes

ughhh this game is just so good that when i play it its like this movie in my head :blush: anyways, i really wished we didn’t have to kill sage’s brother in order to be hades’s kid. i wanted to be totes not a murderer and totes having uncle henry as father, :cry:

2 Likes

Excuse me, but could you please post a screenshot or just write down what Aeson answered to your protagonist in the last screen (the one that hidden as a spoiler)? I somehow missed that scene, but I’m dying to know were Aeson and Hades close \ why Aeson didn’t tell about Hades being his father \ what was Aeson’s mother like. Alas, I have no save file left thus I can’t come back and replay that scene again.
Sorry for my English.

HAHAHAHA I know right? I was already into her before that, then she pulled that out and I just lost it #SageForever

I know you have to kill the seeker for Hades to be your father but what are the reqs for Zeus?

Kill the Seeker and have Allure as your most high stat.

I think he is the most difficult father to get, because I think the majority of the player have Allure as their second stat and focus on either Wit or Strength.

@Okami-Nora Welcome to the forum! Thank for your insights by the way–you are ridiculously perceptive. I love reading your thoughts.

There will be conditions to the Sage romance that play into the later plot. But you can choose to lie or tell the truth. I have this entire branch that every MC will have to deal with whether you’re RO’ing her or not. It is kind of sad, if I’m being honest.

Also, I’m very much enjoying the inspiration art you guys sometimes send. I was scrolling through Deviantart and found something by one of my favorite artists, littleulvar, that is the most accurate portrayal of Calypso (minus the hair).

It made me scream, truly.

16 Likes

If we were to say come across an artifact to discern lies like an eye or something could we use it to convince age we didn’t kill her brother.

Just wondering.

So just to double check, this is basically Saint right

Really fantastic update though. I’m loving how stuffed this WIP is with character development. Having a tragic-star-crossed romance with Helen was such a sweet little bit in the flashback.

3 Likes

This doesn’t sound ominous :fearful:

I noticed now the update, but sadly bugs already reported I can’t reach the dance stuff.
However I found allure totally broken, i choose allure each little choice i found however it still freezing at 57 and witt grew up like a rocket to 61 from 45. So daddy is Hades most boring and fake father ever… That guy is a pushover he almost cried Why don’t u luve meee ? Go hell Hades You are a pathetic hound doggie where you left the other two heads ? Also could I dance with Chipmunk and death threat her? Please I know u are a rabious spy Chipmunk I read the fallout tale The red Squirrel… You are the firsst in my list of killable animals… Runaway, glorified tree rat!!!

1 Like

Could someone better explain the error with the dance scene? You should only be able to dance with one person. Also, I believe that the line 987 error should be working now.

Edit: I made a correction to the scene. Hopefully it’s working.

1 Like

Will we get the option to destroy earth and everything living on it?

3 Likes

I think that’s the base question that everybody has. Do we save the Universe of destroy it, but maybe we just join Cronos in his subjugation of the universe instead of destroying it. Or maybe we’ll have the option to go insane and obliterate it all. I mean, it’s a long way off, but I’m looking forward to it all.

Is there a cap of what our relationship stat with Aeson should be by the end of the demo…? 'cause, well…

Not that I don’t enjoy the li’l blurb in the relationship stat that I won’t share since I’m pretty sure this is just… a bug or something. I’m pretty sure it’s likely to do with the save system.