Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Very nice update. I loved the dance with calypso. And the sage scene was funny and kinda sad for Mc at the smell time. I also found that if you decide to dance alone it automatically follows up with finding Sage. I found a few spelling mistakes as well but can’t catch them all and present them here efficiently from my phone but one was in the conversation with calypso while dancing

she covers her hand with her mouth.

I’m guessing it was meant to be the other way around. :grin:

Also still loving this. A lot.

1 Like

. And happy belated B-day since I’m late to the punch💃

My not-witty-still-taking-ap-classes MC will just have to bullshit his way through it.

1 Like

How many times have you been someone significant in history, with the potential to change outcomes of wars and global crises? You must have lived infinite lives in the span of billions upon billions of years…

The chatter in the pavilion ceases.

After I press "The chatter in the pavilion ceases the screen goes blank! Help!

Me too. I was really annoyed.

Random question if you become a god what will you be the god of

Yep. Same as well. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Oh trust me. If Priscilla is indeed that much of a butt I have very strong words for her. Actually strong words for anything related to family feelings because I am so weak for that :))

Like I was terribly upset with How to Train Your Dragon II because they put the family back only to rip them apart (barring the writing flubs but the scene where Stoick and his wife reunite in front of Hiccup HNGNHNGHGN)

I do think that at the very least Priscilla is Saint’s mother, but the father in question could be Zeus, making MC and him at least half-siblings (if not full) – sort of? I mean if Olympus peeps had DNA :)) It would definitely add to the whole drama of her being with 2 of the trinity (hence added unease) or being the mother of 2 of the head-honcho’s brood, with one of them being the Essence

Also if we’re looking at relationship stats, I’m sorry Aeson, my child is stealing your squad (HAHA) SOON YOU WILL BE FRIENDS TOO >:C

3 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Also, the dance scene should be working, but I’m not sure about line 986. I got that error in my run through as well, but I see no logical reason for it. Might have to cut that scene out until I can discern the problem.

I’m currently working on the middle-ish part of the first Trial Much fun. Also, Poseidon’s kids with weak strength are hilarious.

But yes, there is the option to just completely ditch your given weapon (gun, spear, pill) and simply use magic. (Or if you’re a warrior, combat).

8 Likes

Hey just looking at the update now, cant wait to see what you have in store for the hero trials. By the way after you meet Aeson ever since then when you have Haris in the sceen it switchs from female, to male is this an actual problem or is this suposed to happen. Anyway’s that’s all I have. Oh and for when you are first getting out of the hospital the picture should say something along the lines of describing that it is zeus being held back by his brothers.

Poseidon: DO YOU EVEN LIFT CHILD

MC: No. No, I don’t

Poseidon: oh…I’m so sorry

(Basically what @Rohie said about Poseidon kids being physically weak :)) this came to mind)

9 Likes

Anyone else die a little inside when Adonis just ran away from us after the kiss?? Like cool… ya done goofed it now, Donny. bAeson it is then!! (whose eyes i’m still mesmerized by tbh)

Also I totally snorted when I played through as Hades’ kid and picked up a gun… Like what could possibly be more effective?

seadaddy pls the spear is longer than my body

10 Likes

Think I’m late but happy birthday!

Unrelated to the demo. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

I promise to hunt down some typos to make up for it.

Goes back to lurking

1 Like

Anyway, there is a bug that refuses to allow you to ask Aeson about Helen.

Zeus gives you a pill? :joy: :laughing:

That’s so much worst that the pointy stick! The only response to that kind of “gift” for my mc would be to toss it away pronto!

Athena didn’t raise an idiot! When a stranger gives you a pill, the only sane and healthy reaction is to kick them in the groin, and run. Nodody wants to get roofied!:grin:

Also, how does the MC not question why Saint the exact same eyes as her? I mean, obviously we noticed it.

2 Likes

It’s acknowledged a lot in the beginning, but you kind of get sidetracked by everyone trying to kill you and other regular teen stuff.

Not sure what that’s about. I’ll work on it.

1 Like

as a university student myself, this is entirely accurate during finals

I’m glad the coding is coming along well, but in your mind, how much do you think the next update will include? As in, do you see it just including the first trial, or is there a bit more? Bit less? I’d just love to know the plan if it’s cool with you.

Wasn’t Avery planned to appear in the rest of the ceremony?