Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

And I’m still siting here, butthurt that Saint isn’t an RO. it’s implied heavily that he’s out brother, but, but, but…

I love characters who are a walking accident ;~;

4 Likes

You and me both…but alas we can’t change it :cry:

Um another thing I have to comment about the Saint thing, but on the relationship stats it says he would happily joust with you until blood is drawn, but then will appologisr what does that even mean.
And does anyone actually know if Saint is an RO option?

Saint isn’t an RO, IIRC. The known ROs are Adonis, Sage, Calypso, Aeson, Avery, and Santiago(?).

Anyways, that line just sounds like he’s very big on camaraderie with the MC and would give their all when sparring (which, as far as I can tell, goes 'til first blood). He’d just apologize in a “No hard feelings, yeah?” kinda way.

1 Like

Oh geez, what a little-
ahem stopped myself which is new for me…now if just concerned myself about myself, how very bizzare.

Basically, if Saint, I don’t know, accidentally goes too far during
sparring, he’ll apologize sincerely. If MC were anyone else, he’d probably
shrug and advise them to get over it. Now that is true friendship.

And no, he’s not an RO option. I mean, you all know why, but your MC
doesn’t.

5 Likes

Does Adonis has some commitment issues or something?? Let me love you. :cry:

2 Likes

Hey, @Rohie, wasn’t Santiago previously an option for someone you could ask to dance with at the Ceremony? Did you scrap it since the MC didn’t really have a chance to interact with him until the first trial?

Am I the only one here who really wants to know the MC’S mother???
All this talk about her and I’m here like, “teeellll meeee”
And when they talk about how she was an enigma I just think:

@Rohie Edit: you get an error when asking Aeson about Helen after you finish dancing with him.
Side note: Happy birthday :innocent:

5 Likes

So I picked Calypso to dance with me first, then I did the dance floor again and picked Sage. However it launched back into the scene where I pick up Calypso.

I get this error (after i sit under the tree at lunch and after the vision)

when i played

3 Likes

Great update! :grinning: I have to admit I find Aphrodite to be increasingly unnerving each scene with her.

I don’t remember if it has been discussed, but is there any difference in taking general class compared to AP class for Greek and English?

1 Like

Nice update, but I danced with Calypso then when I went to dance with Aeson and decided to dance far apart, somehow I ended up in the hospital scene, when he goes and say that “he can’t believe she really left”

Then proceeded to meet dad again O.o weird.

I actually wondered that, because I noticed that in both the General and AP classes, to answer the question correctly, you still need 50 wit to get it correct. I mean, I know that the answer wouldn’t change, but more leeway may be expected in the General class.

Or maybe Rohie has a plan for that, I don’t know. For me, MC#1 is struggling a bit on the Wit 'cause she could take down anyone with her mountainous strength. She isn’t a knucklehead though, not at all; she’s just a fighter before a genius. MC#2 however is all about the AP classes and would put Athena to shame. Not literally of course but…she’s smart. Is what I’m saying.

Looking forward to Artemis’ trial.

1 Like

Yeah. I thought it’d be a weird way to introduce Iago (ha). No doubt he would have loved it. [quote=“bellamyb, post:3720, topic:15482”]
Does Adonis has some commitment issues or something?
[/quote]

No? Yes? Re: child of Aphrodite.

The only difference is that there’s a test at the end of term for the AP classes, and not for the regular classes. Watch your stress % spike up by 99.7% (like mine).

9 Likes

Freakin’ little Saint has to knock down the bloody chocolate fountain and ruin my first kiss with Calypso :expressionless:

6 Likes

That makes sense.

Also, I feel as though you might want to remove the name Alec as one of the default starter names. I once picked it and got confused when someone told my MC “We need to talk about Alec.” and I was like “why do we need to talk about me?” when they were referring to the seeker.

Oh, just wait until you take your college finals.

8 Likes

Interesting. Do we as the character actually take the test itself, or is it going to be automated and the grade we get is indicative of our percentage of wit? Because if it’s the first, then MC #1 may just survive AP classes after all.

1 Like

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. There’s a new update? I was unaware of something like this coming up.

Time to check out of reality for a little bit.

1 Like