Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I’m all for people boasting about their Bearers lol.

4 Likes

I don’t have an ounce of artistic talent either. Unless you count my writing.

I suppose is it is a form of art, just not a visual one. I write as well. It just is an entirely different skill set to do visual versus literary art.

1 Like

The only thing that updated is that Zeus is the only paternal option but everything else is still the same.

I guess. Might you be willing to do one for my Bearer?

There’s something I need to know.

Is Poseidon the only option for daddy position? Because no matter what I choose, guys, it’s always him in the end. I’ve played this game a million times and always pick different things based on wit/allure stats, also killed the seeker but it seems like Poseidon wants me no matter what.

Also I’m so in love with Athena I can’t deal… I know it’s not incest or anything but she raised MC right? It doesn’t seem like a good idea to have in one’s head, but damn… her personality and the way she talks to MC is so sweet and cute and I just want her.
Sorry I had to voice my feelings towards her cause otherwise I’d go mad

4 Likes

Yes, Athena was always a favorite of mine.

I pick Athena as the goddess Leon thought deserved the golden apple.

Perhaps the game will allow the fact that the MC can remember having a crush on their now mother figure and how awkward that is come up.

5 Likes

No, it can be zeus, poseidon or (i think) hades. Depens on your early choices. (instruments etc.)

I recall that only Zeus will be the paternal figure for the MC once the author update the demo. I think Poseidon is being considered as well but I’m not sure.

1 Like

No, that’s the original setup.

The current plan is Zeus is the default and Poseidon will be added as an option later, Hades has been written out as a choice.

Which I feel is a real shame, since Hades is the most interesting choice in my opinion, but oh well.

5 Likes

Can you describe your bearer for me, or do you have any face claims for them?

1 Like

Hey guys, this is from Rohie’s tumblr:

http://8hy.tumblr.com/post/168061777757/i-have-less-than-50-dollars-left-to-pay-for

She’s given us such an amazing, inclusive game for FREE. If anyone can spare some cash, it would be great if we could help her out.

5 Likes

That’s so cringey and evil, I love it :joy:

2 Likes

I have a chunk of cash I’m saving to help pay off a percentage of my student loans for this month and my next paycheck comes next Friday, but I’ll do what I can when I’m able.

2 Likes

My Bearer’s name is Damon, and I picture him as Garret Hedlund when he played Murtagh in the Eragon movie.

Damon wants to be in the world of the gods. But he’s apprehensive about his responsibilities as the Bearer. He’s training as a warrior. He’s willing to give Zeus a chance. But he’s still more comfortable with Hades and Athena. His instrument is the piano, it helps him relax.

@darkwolf76 Is that enough? :slight_smile:

Evander has no feelings attachment to the Gods (not counting Athena and Hades, of course), but he’s got no real feelings of hostility to most of them either. Ares is the only one so far that he’s more than willing to get confrontational with due the God of War’s hostility toward his uncle, but Evander’s also not the type of actively antagonize someone most of the time. If someone tries to antagonize him however…well, the boy’s creative with the way he deals with people.

Evander’s a tactician at heart; his mind is constantly taking in every little detail around him, from where the best place to catch the stars at their brightest to what ways to traverse a place that will make it difficult for someone to fall with him. He’s also one who likes to explore his curiosities to it’s fullest, with the tenacity and patience of a hunter. And no one should ever get between the young Demigod and the object of his curiosity (which, unfortunately for Ares, is very likely Calypso).

One of my favorite things to hear on the forum.

Sometimes I wonder how all these Bearers would react to each other (I can already see the ridiculous situations). :laughing:

2 Likes

My Bearer is not a fan of Ares!

5 Likes

i have a portrait and full-body sketch of my Bearer, Leigh. if i have time, i’ll post it up.

personality-wise… Leigh is pretty withdrawn, laidback and a self-admitted apathetic. They’re doing what the gods want out of their own morale and self-interest because once the second that all of this is all over, they’re going to find out and never look back (in terms of being a hero/companion for the gods).

reactions to the gods, they like Hades and Athena. Everyone else is a hard MEH. Depending on how others treat Leigh, they will likely return the same treatment back.

1 Like

Yep! I’ll see what I can do!:wink:

1 Like