Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I assume Hades no longer being a father option has something to do with the game not recognizing him as the father, even if you have all the criteria met? I was looking forward to having him as my MC’s dad, but ended up with Poseidon due to the bug. I can warm up to Poseidon, seeing as he is trying and having powers over water and maybe earth are kind of tempting. As for Zeus, I’ll end up making my MC not like him. He never was my favorite Greek god.

4 Likes

I ran into this attempting to have Zeus as my father.

Summary

4 Likes

Same here, but minus the Notification, just stays frozen, every time a press it it goes into the copy action

There are a few bugs.

I got a error on this and now I’m stuck.

:sob:
So how is the dad decision going to be decided from now on? Or is the Zeus thing permanent?

4 Likes

Hades God of the underworld, what irony

8 Likes

There’s a bug after Hera suggests that the MC is a liability.

3 Likes

is Aelin live becouse we did no if die or not

Another bug, when Hera tell’s the MC about prophecies and how they always come true.

part3 line 1125: Illegal mixing of spaces and tabs; this line has a tab, but there were spaces on line 1124

Poor @Rohie the bug reports never stop :sob:

13 Likes

This is perspectivly a good thing it means there are people interested and helping.
At the same time yea it sucks to hear you missed something when your making things.

9 Likes

I meant the work to fix it sucks

5 Likes

2 Likes

It might be a minor point, but I just wanted to bring to your notice that within, “A few questions regarding in-game lore.”, that it still has information about getting Hades and Posiden as your father(s). Since they are no longer options within this version, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to take that part out, as to not confuse some into thinking they can actually still get this as of right now.

Thanks again for the amazing game, and it’s truly amazing all the hard work you’ve put into working on it!

9 Likes

@SuperNova beat me to the bugs I was going to mention.

4 Likes

i think i hate all the gods not be rode i what my my girl leave all of them to there war and if on tried to kill me well my new name is godkiller yes gods come at me fight me!!!//yes i pick no sides in god wars good or bad//
and song play for Aelin for her song here for you

1 Like

Question: Why is it that I can’t delete previous saves or save over them?
Another Question: When do we get introduced to Calypso and the Others?

1 Like

Hmm…was it supposed to end after we got into Mom’s bedroom? Also, it seems lying have no effect on the ‘Genuine vs. Deceitful’ stat, I don’t know if it’s just me, but it remains 60 vs. 40 even though I’ve lied to both Zeus and Athena.

3 Likes

They probably used the wrong *set command. When you use opposed bars like that, if you want to increase the stat on the right, you have to subtract the stat on the left. If you want to increase the stat on the left, you just increase it like normal.

For example you want to increase Deceitful by lets say 5, the code would look like this.
*set Genuine -5

While if you want to increase Genuine by 5, the code would look like this.
*set Genuine +5

They may have made a mistake and tried to use *set Deceitful +5 or -5 which would have no effect on the bar at all. Or they just forgot to put the *set command for that particular choice. I’ve forgotten to add it myself at times.

1 Like