Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Saint and I can be gay bros! :smiley:

10 Likes

Can we kill Saint? And if we meet the mother can we kill then to?

Considering this in trial that really dangerous…maybe? I don’t know about Priscilla though

How quickly after the bug does the MC find out who daddy is?

Ples blur the answer for us people who don’t want to know

I can’t get through the part where the girl asks how are you after you wake up it keeps saying Not a number false

That’s one of the bugs and it always ends there. You’ll have to wait for the next update though.

mc meet his/her/their father at chapter 7

Looking forward to that a lot!

There’s a good reason as to why the dad reveal had a lot of feels + discussion (positive or negative) :)) ask any of the peeps who’ve tried it before (myself included)

The only consensus I can recall is that Zeus seems to be a least liked dad option solidified because of what he said (compared to other dads) and Hades seens polarizing depending who you ask. Poseidon so far seems to be universally liked or at least there seems to be minimal dislike in what he actually says if he is your father

Other than that the wait for that chapter was very very real

4 Likes

Mind if I ask when exactly that medbay bug popped up? I remember we were able to play after that part a while ago.

It’s been a bit. I’d say a little over three months?

I thought Zeus was going to be the cool uncle because of the description but it turned out it was Poseidon good thing too cause I wanted him as my dad in the first place x3
I mean, Hades and Persephone are in love even in the canon mythology and Zeus is…Zeus…yeah…
I don’t recall Poseidon being that big of a douche in the stories (except in Homer’s rapsodies but then again everyone’s a douche there)

Zeus is like the immortal embodiment of an eternal erection…so I can see why he is so disliked, as compared to the other dads who at least are capable of love for their children.
Zeus’ love for his kids hinge on pride, power and other things I suppose? Whatever.

But yes otherwise tuna dad seems the tamest at the time!

11 Likes

Iirc he had a few fans here in the thread who liked that he was “honest” with the MC regarding what he wanted out of their relationship (the theory that the other dads still might manipulate the MC is up in the air though for whatever reason)

@cookiemonsta well he cheated on her twice here :)) while we know that in an early version of the work, the MC was conceived because the father was tasked to…father them (Hades included). Sketchy premise aside Hades does tell the MC he did love Priscilla and that he wonders what that means since he also considers himself in love with his wife.

Now whether or not he’s telling the MC the truth or a lie to spare their feelings remains to be seen

2 Likes

Hmm you are correct I forgot about the manipulation part, Aeson DID say the Gods are not to be trusted x3

THEORY TIME

IF you are both Hades’ children the Olympians may have wanted the Bearer and the Bestower (is that his name?) to be pretty much OP (because necromancy IS scary even for a God) and manipulate them (Gods seem to be very fond of that in the myths) in order to defeat Cronos OR at least one them (Aeson) to have that power!

That’s just a theory though that popped up thanks to your response, we will just wait and see x3

2 Likes

That’s Priapus’s job.

3 Likes

So Zeus is pretty up front with what he wants from the MC?

Technically Speaking it was updated past that months ago , and I would know because I got Several chapters ahead of that damned bug

I hate that bug. I want to meet all of the other deities!

3 Likes