Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Line120: Not a number: false I found an error

It’s already known, the bug will be fixed in the next update.

Ok, thanks for the reply.

1 Like

This confuses me it says

At what point did you get this stat?

@Xarena it is against forum rules to ask for when the next update is :slight_smile: so patience

Well in general:

Damon (Hades’ son) and Alex (Zeus’ daughter) are only really interested in the challenges of the Trials; no one truly has their loyalty besides some key figures in their lives. Alex in particular is a extreme wild card that is mostly sticking around because they are curious about Aeson.

The Trio of Poseidon (Evander, Mia, and Echo) are all searching for the truth of the matter involving the Seekers and this newly revealed prophecy. They’re not the type to offer loyalty without being given a better picture of a situation (Evander due to his tactical mind, Mia due to the wanting the full story, and Echo due to their instinct).

Nyx (Zeus’ child) and Rain (Hades’ child) are only around just because of their family. Nyx wants to get to know Zeus and see for herself how much he truly cared about her mother while Rain doesn’t want to be separated from Athena or Hades again. Even then, that’s not a strong grantee that the two of them will stick around if something is happening that they don’t agree with (they’re very independent people).

Pan and Anatasia are around solely because of Aeson. I play with the idea that these two characters in particular always shared a close bond with Aeson in each of their past lives, and that instinctive bond is no different in this life. So they feel a protective instinct toward Aeson and want to be there for him and understand him.

In short, none of my Bearers are making any promises. :laughing: They’ll do what they feel is right.

3 Likes

Leigh (Poseidon’s child) is generally apathetic to what Olympus wants from them. However, they want to have a better picture in mind before they decide on what to do and they’re also curious about their connection with Aeson.

When they survive the entire thing, they’ll taking the first ticket back home and wash their hands of Olympus and the gods (on their fellow demigods, they may remain in contact if they have a good relationship with anyone there).

4 Likes

Fascinating to find out what other people’s MCs are planning!

I’m wondering if the MCs who are children of Zeus, can make a blue pill joke!

2 Likes

You take the blue pill, and you get to go back to Earth and forget about all this weirdness. You take the red pill, and you get to know how bad things can get.

1 Like

How do you choose your father because I picked Zeus but then when they revealed it it said child of Poseidon.

It’s a bug that only allows you to get Poseidon. The author is working on it.

I’m playing again to check some bugs. I want to know if someone mentioned this to @Rohie.

List of bugs
“line 652: not a number: false” Thanks to @cookiemonsta
What choice triggers it: 2nd choice in the naked guy scene

“Line 777: Not a number:false”
What choice triggers it: “I’m not really supposed to go with strangers.” when the MC is confronted with a group of Seekers.

“Line 114: Not a number:false”
What choice trigger it: “Let me guess; you’re here to kill me too…” when Calypso stops Azra from harming the MC.

“Line 109/120: Not a number:false” (Demo abruptly ends here)
What choice triggers it: any choice when the MC first met Avery/ in the medical bay

Since the last one blocks the next scene, that’s all i can list down. There is also the gender bug that has been there before these bugs appear.

8 Likes

I believe everything was mentioned

1 Like

I wonder if Zeus’s demigods ever think abt the fact tht their parent could just as easily have been a bird, or a tree, or anything tht wasn’t Hera.

48 Likes

I’m sure a few of them do! :wink:

I’m making my own cast list of the Olympians.

Actually, beyond Saint, I kinda want to see how the other Zeus kids feel about him. Especially with how prolific their father is in…reproducing

Come to think of it, I wonder how kids of Olympus feel about their parents. We know Ares makes the effort, Aphrodite seems absent (or at least parents when she wants to parent the kid but we all know she’s flakey at best, so I imagine a lot of damage), Hades is very present (at least with Aeson), etc.

In Zeus’ case, he probs has so much kids given his tendencies that I have no idea how he can actually parent all of them if he wanted to.

3 Likes

The MC being smaller than other male characters no matter the height selected, is that an intentional thing? Like to symbolize him being an underdog? Or is it something that’ll be rewritten so the response is different depending on what option you select?

2 Likes

I remember @Rohie saying that Zeus only plays a active role in the kid’s life if there something to gain out of it.

Here’s the post about Demigod and the Godly parent involvement.

And I think I remember Saint saying the the Zeus children were competitive with each other for Zeus attention (much like how there’s this private competition between Aphrodite’s children, especially in regards to the current Favorite).

During the abundance of jokes we were making, a couple of us did ask @Rohie if the Bearer would have a chance to to crack jokes about the weapon. @Rohie had neither rejected or accepted the idea, so who knows what kind of comments the Bearer may make about their weapon.

This comment was my personal about the pill

And this one about the spear

Is that a Matrix reference?

4 Likes

No, it’s a “THE Matrix” reference. The “The” is the most important part of a title and a well balanced breakfast. :smirk:

1 Like