Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Fascinating. Looking forward to see what it does!

Well. You’re in for a doozy for the reunion scene then – Athena is the least pleased with Hades if he was your father and frankly it feels like a messy divorce with the MC as the kid being fought over

I’m still banging pots and pans though for team LET MC BE SAFE AND HAPPY WITH A LOVING FAMILY THAT HAS MINIMAL DYSFUNCTION JUNCTION

(Of course this is Olympus so that’s pretty much shot)

7 Likes

Olympus is pretty dysfunctional. Does anyone else write in names that aren’t in the list?

1 Like

hmm, it seems like I have a problem.

on the page below, all the options makes the game crash which says
“Line 120: Not a number: false” (different choices leads to different numbers)

You stand there for gods know how long until you finally manage to tear your eyes away from the mirror. You can’t believe it. This isn’t you. This must be another dream. You must still be dreaming.

A click sounds off and the door slowly eases open, and you quickly turn toward it, your muscles tensing.

A blonde girl, about the same age as you, steps through the doorway, humming a tune. She stops abruptly and drops her clipboard when she sees you. Her eyes widen.

“Oh, crap,” she says, pausing. “You’re awake!”

She reaches down to pick up the clipboard, her wide blue eyes never leaving your face. When she stands back up, she is still gaping at you. But, you note, there is an underlying fear underneath her awe. She nervously fiddles with the lining of her white scrubs for a second, then makes her way over to the desk, bravely leaving her back exposed to you.

When she finally turns around to look at you, she asks, almost eagerly, “How are you?”

“Not that great. Where am I?”
“Other than the fact that I’ve been in a coma for weeks with no knowledge of where I am?”
“Seriously? You’re asking me how I am?”
I stare at her, unfliching.

Yeah, we’ve had that for a while. OP’s still working on this. And, apparently, she’s doing some rewriting along with adding to the rest of the story.

1 Like

oook, thanks for telling me that.

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoying what I can of the game!

Does anyone have any headcanons for what your MC might say to Priscilla if/when we do meet her

Mine might ask if it was her choice to give her up to the gods, did she ever want to be her mother, etc

(Aka searching for answers in where she could belong)

1 Like

MC: what’s up?
Her: hi :cry:
MC: bye.

3 Likes

My headcanon is my mc going to be silence until Priscilla speak up. But speaking of Priscilla, somehow this picture always come to mind when I read her name
download

mc actually​ can get Eyes Of Aletheia, mc can use it to see his/her/their own past

1 Like

I’m not sure what any of my MCs would say to their mother.

I heard that Athena got into some trouble for hiding the MC. Did Hades get into trouble as well?

When the resident trouble maker does something wrong its expected. When they do something good it’s shocking and praised beyond belief.
Hades is resident troublemaker to me

3 Likes

The same for me.That really sucks because I want to see what is coming next.Really good game.

My MC would just question as to where she’s been and how she’s been living her life. He would want to bond with Priscilla, she seems like she genuinely wanted to raise us and have the opportunity to be a mother to her child. He’d also want to know who took that choice away from her and why. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

@Drakeye

I get the troublemaker vibe off of Hades as well!

1 Like

Just makes him the lovable Uncle/dad that we all know and cherish

4 Likes

Is Sage P’od with the MC no matter what?

P’od? If what you mean is about sage that always hostile to mc, then yes she will always like that in the start

1 Like

So even if we don’t kill her brother, she’s still hostile? Why?

Sage still hostile because she thought mc the one who kill Saxon since he not come back